Chapter 4

"Will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes".

And thats where it all started. Where Diamond and Xavier' long lasting, never ending, strong relationship started. Continue reading to follow them through their journey of Life and Love.

11 YEARS LATER ..

Diamond's P.o.v

"Xavier stop Im not in the mood" I explain to him for the 100th time in the last 15 minutes. This boy is always horny and "in the mood". Nigga get out of the mood. "Baby pleeaasseee" "No Xavier" "That aint right" "You aint right". Xavier continues to leave trails of kisses down my neck and my jawline. "Xavier we need you in 10" Xavier's assisstant calls out to him. MWAHAHAHA. "Uggh" "Hahaha you have to go Xavier" "You so wrong baby" He tells me. "I know but you love me" I tell him.

Xavier gives me a kiss on the lips and leaves to finish his first interview. Thats right my baby got his first interview. 

Xavier has been playing football ever since he was a kid. In Highschool he was team captain all four years. After he graduated they put him straight into college. 4 years. This year is his first being on a team. Thats right, my baby in the NFL! He offically plays for L.a's Flags (Made up). Since he's the rookie and all he hasnt really gotten any interviews but today he finally got his first. He plans on making it to the top and I plan on being right next to him while he does so.

"I don't know your name

But you've heard my name

I know why you came

Tryna get that, name

But you've heard my name

Girl I know you wanna be my main chick, my main chick

I said fuck whoever you came with, who you came with

I told her "fuck that nigga""

My phone plays Chris Brown Main Chick. I answer my phone already looking at caller i.d knowing its my mom.

"Hello?" "Hey sweetheart" She sings. I laugh at her childness. I actually kind of miss seeing my mom everyday and waking up to her breakfast every morning. I mean yeah Ive been out here in L.a for 4 years now but I still miss her bacon and eggs. That shit was BOMB. I remember the day me and Xavier left for L.a and everybody cried. That was the one day of my life where I felt really loved. Where I saw I have a lot of people who care for me and love me.

"Hey ma, wassup" "How's Xavier's interview going?" she asks. "Good. He's scared to answer personal questions. You know he has issues" I explain to her. "I know" She agrees. She continues "We'll its only right he gives some personal information and let his fans in on his life"."Yeah your right I never thought of it that way" I say while reaching over to the fruit platter in front of me. I grab a couple of grapes and continously pop them into my mouth, eating them.

"Have you talked to Dylan?" she refers to my one year older than me blood brother. "Yeah a couple of days ago, Why?" I ask. Mom has been worried about Dylan lately. He's getting married to some chick named Teresa soon and didnt tell or warn anybody - Didnt even introduce her to any of us so mom has been worried about him. She thinks he's been demonizied of some such. We got to meet Teresa recently and she was a really nice girl but for some reason mama just aint feelin' her or the whole getting married situation. "You know Im just worried about him. I dont want him making a mistake" "He's told me plently of times he loves her. I think he's being serious and this is real ma. I know he did all of those things but not telling us about her and all but we have to get over and move on because he's about to get married to her and she's going to become apart of this family and were going to have to accept her" I explain.