Chapter 20

I have decided not to make a sequel to this story.

I hope you all understand.

I said it was going to be a short story and that's what it is.

I hope you all enjoy this last chapter! Thank you for reading and follow me for more stories! (:

_________

Last Chapter

Diamond's P.o.v

5 years later....

"Xj get your sister and come downstairs now before we are late" I yell to my 7 year old son.

"Okay mommy! Im waiting for Diana to brush her teeth"

Soon Xj and Diana come down the stairs.

Diana let's go of Xj's hands once they get down the stairs and smiles at me.

"Mama my teeth are cleaned"

"Good job baby girl"

"Come on mama so we can go see daddy"

Cj pulls my hand and holds his sister's. I grab my purse, lock the door behind me, and buckle the kids up.

We soon pull up to the arena and take our floor seats at the Super bowl. Xavier's first super bowl and I can't explain how excited and happy I am for him.

Winning this would mean everything for him.

Diana sighs and puts her head on my shoulder "Mama I hungry and it's loud. May I have my ear pluggies and snacks?"

I smile at her and hand her some ear muffs and a bag of gold fish.

"I hope daddy wins"

I put my arm around Xj and kiss his forehead.

"You gotta cheer him on baby"

He nods his head.

After the game that Xavier won for his team. Yeah that's right, my baby made the last touchdown that's the reason they won.. He was all smiles and so was Xj. Me and the kids are now at Red Lobster waiting for Xavier to get here.

"Where's daddy?" Diana asks.

"He's on the way baby" I smile at her.

"Mama I know what I want" Xj pokes me.

I tell him that we will order when Xavier gets here and that's when he walks up to our table and we smile.

Xj and Diana jump out of their seats on Xavier picks them up putting them in the air making airplane noises.

I smile polietly at the people staring around us who I can tell by their faces they know who Xavier is.

"Daddy it tickles stop"

I smile up at my family.

Damn what did I do to deserve them?

He puts them in their seats and gives me a kiss on a cheek and sits next to me.

"Daddy I cheered you on the whooooolleeee game"

"Did you buddy?"

Xj nods his head.

"Diana didn't"

She gasps and pouts.

"Yes I did when it was over"

"That does not count ugly"

"I not ugly. Daddy tell him"

She stomps her foor against the chair and I shake my head.

"Diana stop being a brat. Xj your sister is not ugly and you know that" He points at the both of them "Apologize now"

They both sigh and look away from eachother.

"You guys are going to do this on daddy's special day?" I ask them.

"Sorry"

They both hug.

And that ladies and gentlemen is how most nights with us go.

When we get home I put both of the kids to bed and clean up around the house a little while Xavier was in the shower.

I turn off all the lights upstairs and hear the shower water still on.

I smile and take off my clothes and get in the shower behind Xavier.

I kiss along his back and he turns around and smiles at me.

"We won"

I smile.

"We won"

THE END

_____

Sorry the chapter was short but I wasn't too sure how to end it.

Keep the story in your libary because I plan on doing a bonus chapter.

Thankyou for reading.