CHAPTER 19 "im not scared anymore "

CHAPTER 19

JUSTIN'S POV

“Chaz” I shouted looking at Becca unconscious body on the floor after falling over a massive tree trunk that must of fallen on the floor . I picked her up in my arms .Chaz came running up to us with Laura .

“What the hell happened ” Laura shouted making me want to cover my ears from her shriek .

“She fell ok Just let me put her in the tent, ok just get something cold please ” Laura nodded and ran somewhere . I walked into the tent laying her down and put pillows under her head..

“Justin” Laura shouted she had two wet flannels in her hands .I smiled and took them out of her hands .

“Thanks , you to go do something she'll be awake in like an hour im guessing” I said looking back at Becca .She nodded walking away from the tent .I put the wet flannel on her forehead and pulled up her shirt alittle bit so I could see the bruise from where she fell and I put the other one there and just sat there watching her maybe little creepy or whatever but I looked at every inch of her face thinking about her .

It had been like 40 minutes since she fell and I was still looking at her . I moved some hair out of her face putting it behind her eyes .Her eyes squeezed shut and opened before trying to sit up .

“Urgh” She groaned before falling back to the ground.

“Dont get up yet you've just woken up” She squeezed her eyes shut again and looked back up at me .

“Did I win” She whispered , I laughed at her only thinking about her winning . I grinned and said .

“Yeah I guess you did” She smiled and winced when she touched her head.

“Eh don't touch” I moved her hands away from her forehead turning the flannel onto the other side so It was cold .

“My head hurts” She winced closing her eyes again .

“I'll get you something just wait a minute ill get it out my bag” I picked up my rucksack pulling out  pack of pills and some water .I walked well shuffled back over to her .I grabbed her hand and put another around her waist helping her sit up .

“Thanks” She mumbled taking the water and pills out of my hands swallowing them .I sat behind her making her sit between my legs .

“Is your side ok” she looked down and lifted her top up looking at the purple bruise .

“I guess iv had worse” She smiled kissing me and leaned back into my chest .I picked up a piece of her hair and started to braid it .

“What are you doing ” Becca laughed making me laugh to .

“I'm braiding your hair shhhh ” she suppressed a little giggle .

“Ok , ok but don't mess it up ” I gasped fake hurt .

“Me , never” I laughed and in my opinion her hair looked ok if bits of hair was supposed to be out of it .

“Is this right ” I asked pulling some of her hair around to show her and she burst into laughter I take that as I didnt do very well .But her laughing just made my insides all warm and fussy damn I sound like  damn girl . 

“No its not” She stuttered from her laughs .

“Ok then tell me what I did wrong ” I asked taking the braid back into my hair and pulled it between my fingers pulling it out .

“well firstly you didn't have a pattern to it” She said leaning more into my chest .

“Wait there's a pattern ” I asked surprised She let out a throaty laugh.

“Yes Justin how else do you do it” She turned around so she was facing me and pulled some hair to the side and braided it .

“Like that stupid” She grinned .I turned my head away from her .

“Fine, if im stupid don't talk to me you shouldn’t talk to stupid people ” I faked hurt .

“Oh yesh that's right sorry I don't talk to stupid people” She giggled turning away from me .I pulled her back nuzzling my head into the crook of her neck .

“Justin” She squealed trying to wriggle out of my grip but she couldn't move . She eventually ended up laid across my lap trying to get away from me. 

“Are you comfy” I smirked . She nodded her head still trying to struggle out of my arms .

“Justin let me -” I cut her off  with my lips on hers .

“You talk to much” I mumbled against  her lips . She moaned against my lips kissing me back with as much passion something was different this time , I couldn't  put my finger on it but it was different , good different .She pulled away from my lip and just looked at me for a few seconds before she said anything . 

“I'm not scared anymore ”She whispered swallowing down , she pressed her forehead against  mine looking into my eyes . 

“I'm moving on now “ She paused looking across my face again .

“I have you now , I love you”

PEOPLE DIDNT SEEM TO ENJOY THIS , OR NO ONE HAS TOLD ME THEY DO SO I DESIDED TO END IT , BUT SOME TIME IN THE FUTURE I MIGHT MAKE THE ENDING BETTER AND CARRY THE PLOT ON BUT ATM NO ONE SEEMS TO LIKE IT SO ILL TRY TO MAKE A BETTER ONE THAT YOU CAN READ XX IF YOU WANT ME TO CARRY IT ON OR MAKE IT BETTER TELL ME PLEASE ?x