chapter 8 "stop panicking "

CHAPTER 8

"Justin" I heard a murmur at the side of me I squeezed my eyes shut resting my head back on Becca going back to sleep when I heard the voice again .

"Justin" but it was alittle louder

"Hmm" I mumbled then i felt a hand shaking my arm gently .I opened my eyes to see Laura standing in her pyjamas wide awake .

"yeah" I breathed trying not to wake Becca she was sleeping peacefully her head snuggled into my chest with my arm wrapped around her waist .

"its 10" I shrugged

 "so" she sighed running her fingers through her hair 

"You need to get up" 

"My house" I argued .

"Just go do something and ill wake up in five ok"Ii didn't wait for her to say anything or move .I just closed my eyes then heard her footsteps trail to the kitchen .I sighed opening my eyes again looking at Becca she seemed so peaceful probably the happiest she has been since it all happened .She wasn’t frowning nor smiling but she seemed more peaceful asleep than awake. I moved my hand away from her waist slowly moving not making her wake up .She grumbled something under the breath then went back to a deep sleep .

I walked into the kitchen Laura was making some coffee or some drink of a sort .She seemed stressed bags under her eyes messy hair and well just didn't look her self.

"Whats up" I questioned softly sitting down on the chair .

"I just-its her-"She stopped looking down at the floor .

"I heard her talking to you" I look up at her.

"She said it was her fault I heard her"I nodded not knowing where she was going with it.

"I know why she thinks its her fault "

"What how -" My concentration was now fully on Laura.

"Her-its her birthday tomorrow that's why they went out" I cursed under my breath.

 "What a way to spend a birthday eh" I mumbled.

 "We need to do something" Laura said swirling a spoon around her cup .

"Hmm" I mumbled trying to come up with ideas that wont make her to much out of her comfort zone .She barely wants to see me never mind people outside .

"Im going to wake her" I mumbled  grabbing the pack of pills she has to take if her leg hurts her more. I looked down at the sofa still laying there peacefully it a shame I had to wake her up already .I pulled the blanket down abit so I could see her face properly .

"Becca"I spoke softly making her eyes twitched and mumble something under her breath.

“Becca" 

"hmm" She mumbled opening her eyes hazily .She blinked her eyes a couple times before i said anything again

"Becca its 10 you need to wake up"

"Its fine" She mumbled cuddling back down into her blanket.

"Becca" I laughed pulling the blanket off her .

"Justin" She moaned trying to take it off me then she closed her eyes again .

"No" she said stubbornly .

"Becca" I repeated my self .

"I'm sleeping" She murmured moving her hand telling me to leave .I laughed then I saw a small smile in the corner of her mouth . I smiled and picked her up throwing her over my shoulder