CHAPTER 18 "why did you kiss me"

CHAPTER 18

“They've been sleeping for ages” I heard someone mumble.

“mMaybe there not sleeping”I squeezed Becca tighter laying back on her .Closing my eyes .I heard a zip but I ignored it letting my eyes drift back to sleep.

LAURA'S POV

“Aww that's cute”I cooed looking down at Justin cuddling Becca .Becca stirred in her sleep moving closer to Justin if it was possible.

“Justin” Chaz shouted making him stir but not wake up . I smacked his chest.

“Don't wake him up yet” 

“Fine fine ”He groaned pulling me out of their tent .

“We need to talk” He said looking up at me my heart was beating 10 to the dozen in my chest.

“Do you regret it” I mumbled not looking at him in the eye.

“No , I don't ,of cause I don’t” I looked up at him .

“Shall we talk somewhere else in-case they wake up ” He nodded walking into the forest alittle bit . I sat on a big log and he sat next to me.

“Why did you kiss me” I muttered looking into his eyes .

“Because , I , I just wanted to ” He stuttered I was looking down to the floor .

“Why” I said barley a whisper .He put his hand on my leg and squeezed my leg .

“Before I answer that , do you regret kissing me back ” I swallowed the lump in my throat.

“It depends if you like me” I whispered looking back up at him .

“I-” he started but got cut off by Justin's shouting .

“Where are you guys” I stood up brushing my legs . 

“Where trying to find wood but we cant find any” I shouted making up an excuse quick .

“We can finish this later” I whispered to Chaz with a smile and walked out the forest to where our tents were . 

BECCA'S POV

I raised my eyebrow at Laura I knew they wasn’t getting wood .You could see it in her face plus there was a lot of wood around and her face was red . She nodded her head over to me because she knew that I knew they wasn't getting wood.'later' She mouthed to me and sat down next to the fire .I sat next to the fire leaning into Justin's chest . He was sat behind me getting something out of his bag.

“What are you getting” I asked looking up at him . He picked out something out of his bag and threw it at me .It hit me .

“Ow” I moaned picking it up . 

“Why do I need a chocolate bar ” I asked . He raised his eyebrow and make me a 'duh' look .

“To eat dumb-ass” He laughed .

“But its the morning”  He scratched the back of his neck 

“Sooo” He trailed on . Then he stood up making me fall back to the ground .

“Justin” I shouted making all of them laugh .

“Aorry baby” Justin laughed picking me up .Then he jogged into the forest leaving us confused .

“What is he -” we were cut off by Justin’s footsteps .Re-entering 

“Getting sticks” He grinned sitting back down behind me .He passed me a stick which he had cut it so it wasn’t dirty .

“And what do I do with this ”I asked waving it around . Justin groaned in frustration then said 

“Put the chocolate on the fucking stick and eat it and use to fire to melt it ”i picked up my chocolate on the stick and put it over the fire .Watching the chocolate melt . I brought it away and licked it Justins idea was quite good I would of never of thought of that .

“I'm not jumping into the water” I shouted as Justin took taking his shirt off  my eyes went to his chest , his perfectly sculptured body , when he breathed and when his chest rose and fell I was watching his chest moving up and down .

“Enjoying the view” He teased raising his eyebrow . I looked to the floor blushing .Then I felt myself being lifted From the ground .

“Justin put me down” I shouted hitting his back as he started to run down the water.But he suddenly stopped when he got to the edge .

“Justin if you d-” I was cut off by Justin jumping into the water with me still in his arms .Water splashed around us as we  touched the water .I started swimming back to surface . When I got to the top I was gasping for breath . Justin was already above the water shaking his head to get his wet hair away from his eyes . 

“Justin I cant believe you” I started swimming to the edge when I felt something pulling my feet backwards .I quickly span around and Justin had an amused look on his face .The water was so cold and I was sure going to turn blue any second .He kept his grip on let so I couldn't move . 

“Let me get out i'm cold ” I whined  trying to struggle out of his grip but only making me colder .I wrapped my legs around his waist letting my teeth chatter together.Justins held me up .

“Please Justin I'm cold” I stuttered a smirk still playing on his lips .

“But I'm not” He smiled making me groan  . I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling his head closer to mine.

“Let me down now ” I questioned brushing my lips against his softly .He let out  quiet soft moan and I knew id won well thats what I thought .I pushed my lips hard agaisnt his kissing him roughly he kissed me back with with as much force and I did with him . I pulled away from him breathing heavily .I pressed my forehead agaisnt his .

“you can let go of me now ” I whispered he bit my bottom lip keeping my lip between his teeth and he mumbled .

“id rather not babe”He smirked once again and pulled my lip out of his teeth .He looked at me for a few seconds .

“ill give you five seconds to run then im coming after you “ He let go of my waist and he mouthed 'one'  'two'  ' three' and I started swimming as soon as I got to the edge I saw Justin swimming two times faster than I was before. I started to sprint up to the tents .When I felt my foot catch on something and it felt like the floor came from under me .

“Becca”i heard Justin shout 

Then it all went black …