chapter 12 "whose party"

CHAPTER 12

"What are you to doing" I heard Laura shout snapping me and Justin out of our trance .Justin moved from ontop of me standing up and extended his arm out for me.I took his hand letting me stand up

"I fell" I said as i stood steadily on my feet 

"So why was Justin ontop of you" Laura asked the sound of 'Justin ontop of you' made me blush and i fought the urge.

"She made me fall"Justin laughed . I held my hands up in defence.

"You said you were going to blame me for you falling " 

"you told me you were going to make me fall" Justin argued I smirked then said

 "Only because you said you were going to blame me" Justin laughed.

 "Touché" I looked back at Laura she was smirking.

"What did you come over here for" She rolled her eyes .

"Yeah since you two can't skate to save your lives I thought we could go to a party " My eyes lit up at the word party. I smiled .

"whose party" Justin butted in

 "Jason's" Laura muttered Justin hated Jason because the only thing Jason was interested in was to get into Laura's pants but she always assured him she wouldn't 

let him near her in that way ,Laura enjoyed teasing Jason but she'd never do anything with him .

"No"Justin said sternly Laura sighed .

"But Becca wants to come to" and she was right with that I did Justin looked down at me .

"Please" I whined Justin sighed then said 

"I don't want you to near him he only wants one thing " Laura groaned .

"And you really think we'd give him that" I moved my feet scraping up abit of ice it was so awkward just being there listening to them fight .

"No but-" Justin started speaking but almost straight away Laura butted in 

“No but what Justin you trust me don't you" I kept my eyes to the floor. I didn't want to be brought into the argument

"Yeah but I don't trust him" Why did Justin have to be so awkward sometimes .

"You'll be there you can make sure nothing happens because if he does get out of hand you'll be there please" Laura whined it was silent for a few seconds then Justin spoke again .

"Becca" My head shot up looking at Justin 

"Hmm what " he stared at me for a few seconds before he said 

"Do you want to go " I nodded my head biting my lip.

"Do you think you'll be fine going out" I looked at him and raised my eye brow.

"yeah ill be fine" Laura tugged on my arm 

"Come on we need to go " I looked up at Justin .

"Yeah fine but don't leave my sight ok" I smiled .

"Yeah ,yeah" Laura breathed. I knew she would of gone if Justin liked it or not Laura began to drag me across the ice me nearly falling over multiple of times then she walked off onto the floor like I wasn’t even there .I knew she was pissed at Justin and would go near Jason to piss him off .I stumbled walking over to the bench then nearly fell backwards until i felt to hands on my waist .

"I got you"Justin breathed I stood still for a moment .I could feel his breath on my neck .

"She's pissed with you" Justin took his hands away .