chapter 7 "eh come on please dont cry "

CHAPTER 7

I groggily opened my eyes looking to my side Becca was tossing and turning mumbling things under her breath some sort of screams or pleads tears fell down her face her chest was rising and falling .

I shook her shoulders alittle trying to wake her up .She shot up from the bed breathing heavily and beads of sweat falling from her forehead .She pushed the quilt of herself .

"Come here"I mumbled but loud enough so she would hear .

"Urm" She mumbled trying to control her breathing .She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand .

"Bad dream" I questioned she nodded her head biting down on my bottom lip avoiding eyes contact with me 

"Come here" I cooed again motioning her to come to me  .She shuffled back down into bed and I wrapped my arm around her protectively she laid her head on my chest her heart rate was unsteady and her ragged breathing and her tears wouldn't go away. I felt her tear droplets fall onto my chest, i pulled the quilt back over us and moved some hair away from her face

 "It will be ok you know "I whispered .She wiped some of my tears from my chest .

"Will it though"She started drawing shapes on my skin.

 It will" I told her reassuringly .

"I'm scared " She finally said it I looked down at her.

"What of" I said quietly she closed her eyes then looked back up at me 

"I'm scared of everything I don't understand my self any-more. I'm scared it will never go back how it used to, I'm scared ill never be happy again"

She whimpered hiding her face back into my chest ,she was crying more 

 "Eh come on please don't cry" I shuffled back abit so I was now sitting up. I pulled her onto his lap letting her cry into the crook of my neck as I kept telling her it was going to be ok ,was it really though .

"Lets go downstairs ok we can't sleep up here aright" She nodded waiting for me to get out of the bed before her once I did she got out bed but as she put her foot on the floor she flinched

"Are you ok "I questioned she nodded waiting a minutes until she tried standing up again but she looked in so much pain .

"Becca stop"I came to the edge of the bed .

“its hurting because you haven’t been using it" I put one arm under her legs and one on her back holding me the bridal style way and I slowly walked down stairs getting her into the front room and laid her down on the sofa 

"Thanks " She mumbled. .I switched on the tv and got a blanket from behind the sofa and laid on the sofa with her then wrapped the blanket around both of us . We started watching tv hoping Becca would fall back to sleep.

"Justin" She mumbled .I turned so i was facing her 

"yeah" I breathed she played with her fingers before looking up at me 

"I-i don’t mean to do the things i do" she stuttered making a tear fall down her cheek I wiped it away with my thumb not breaking eye contact with her .

"I know you don't" She swallowed.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you "She murmured .

"i-i didn't think, i was-" 

"Aye" I murmurer making her stop. I traced the outline of her face .

"Its ok I told you this" She nodded pulling her lips into her mouth.

"Try to get back to sleep ok" She nodded letting her eyes shut .I looked at her features her flawless skin ,her hair no Justin stop it I thought to my self mentally slapping my self for thinking about her like that. I ran my thumb across her cheek knowing she was now fully asleep. 

I heard a jangle of keys then the door opened I knew it was Laura

"Is anyone awake " she called out

“shhh" I said through my teeth .I heard her foot steps walk into the front room. I slowly moved the blanket away from me.

"what are you doing down here" She said half whisper .I stood up and wrapped the blanket back around Becca making her stir .

"Son't leave me" she murmured half in and out of sleep trying to grab me .I took her hand and sat on the floor next to the sofa .

"I'm not leaving" i soothed

"I'm staying here "She mumbled something under her breath and went back to sleep fully .I looked up at Laura she was looking at me.

"Why are you downstairs " She whispered .

"She had a bad dream" Laura moved around to look at her scratches over her face a bandage over her hand  Becca looked so hurt .

"She's fine " I reassured Laura .

"No she's not" she chocked.

 "She will be" I told her I wasn’t good at making people feel happier that's the place I wasn’t good at I sighed and looked back up at Laura .

"Go upstairs and get some sleep" She nodded .

"Where are you going " She asked me .I chewed on the inside of my  cheek

 "Oll stay down here" She nodded

 "I'll stay down here if-" I shook my head and cut her off .

“She'll be confused your here in the morning I don't want to confused her " She nodded walking up the stairs putting her suitcases against the wall .I stood up letting go of her hand walking over to the kitchen filling a glass of water up drinking some and filling it up a little more. I looked in the fridge nothing I wanted

 "Justin" I heard Becca mumble scared .

"Where are you" She mumbled silently. I picked up my cup and walked quickly into the front room .

"I'm here I went to get a drink its ok" She had fear written all over her face .

"I'm sorry " She mumbled running her hand up and down her face .I took her hand .

"Its fine you have nothing to apologize for" She bit her bottom lip .

"I cant stop over reacting to things" She breathed helplessly .

"Its ok I wont leave ok" I laid back down on the sofa and she shuffled down a bit .I pulled the blanket over us ,she looked at me .

 "What do i do Justin" 

"What do you mean" She didn't say anything ,i don't even knew she knew what she was saying .

"How does it get back to normal" She sighed .

"It wont" I said she closed her eyes but in seconds opening them again .

"I know ,I know" she said helplessly .

"I just want the pain to go " She mumbled .

"I know you do" I cooed hugging her she pulled away .

"I cant help blaming my self Justin" I nodded my head not understanding fully.

"What time is it"She asked I looked down at my watch.

 "five" I told her she laid her head against my chest not saying a word. I wrapped my arms around her again waiting for her to fall asleep until I did.