Chapter 14 "your in love with me "

CHAPTER 14

"You're in love with me" Justin said more of a whisper standing at the door .

"I cant do this" I said as i rushed past him running down the stairs.

"Becca wait" Justin shouted .I ran outside my heart was pounding in my chest he wasn’t suppose to know this was all wrong why did this happen? I ran until i got into an ally way .My breathing was ragged and my heart pounding ,he wouldn’t find me here right ? Justin's phone started to ring .I forgot I had it in my pocket shakily my hands took it out of my back pocket and saw Laura's face smiling on the screen my shaky fingers except the call.

 "Becca where the hell are you " Laura shouted down the phone.

 "I-I - i cant " I stuttered 

"You cant what" i sucked in a deep breath 

"I cant tell him how I feel I cant tell him because I shouldn’t feel like this I cant " 

"He's out trying to find you Becca" She whispered then I heard footsteps and they were getting closer .

"Becca" She said through the phone .I couldn’t speak if it was Justin he'd find me then i saw him and he saw me my heart felt like it was going in overdrive .

"Becca"Laura shouted in my ear I couldn’t move my eye where fixed on Justin and he was walking closer to me. He was now in front of me and took his phone out of my hand and ended the call putting his phone into his pocket .I dropped my hand from  my ear. I couldn’t do anything it was like a trance I couldn’t not look at him .

 "You love me .eh " Justin smirked my breathing was heavy and it was obvious as well .

 "I-I- shouldn’t - i" I stuttered Justin smirked again 

"Am I making you nervous Rebecca" I swallowed hard I hated it when he used my full name.

"No" I tried to make it sound confident but it sounded like a whimper .

"No?" Justin questioned and raised his eye brow .He moved his face closer to mine.

“What about now" I shook my head he licked his lip

"What about now" He mumbled as he planted kisses down my jawline .

"Justin" I whimpered he smiled against my skin and began planting more kisses on my neck sucking as he went along 

"Justin" I moaned and again he smirked on my skin getting the response that he wanted.

"Justin stop" I whispered he pulled away from me he looked puzzled.

 "You're confusing me Becca" My heart was still pounding hard in my chest.

 "I cant be with you" I whimpered my hands shaking Justin raised his eyebrow. He took hold of both of my hands .

"Do you love me" I bit my lip hard looking into his eyes .I did love him i'd do anything for him .I nodded he moved his hand trailing his fingers across my face .I closed my eyes feeling his touch his warm fingers against my cold face.

"Then why cant we be together" He breathed a breath hitched in my throat. I opened my eyes to see his .In matter of seconds he turned sweet not teasing .

"You're my best-friends brother" I whispered 

"I love you Rebecca i'v loved you  forever " I felt my heart tighten .I swallowed hard chewing on the inside of my mouth .

"And I want to be with you ,your imperfections and all " I looked to the floor .

"I cant tell you how much I love you Justin but we-" He butted in lifting my chin up so i was looking at him.