I Chose You

The next day Aria got out of bed, her phone had been buzzing all night. They were all from Ezra. She didn't want to talk to him after what happened.

*Flashback: Earlier that night*

"Where would Ezra go? Aria thought to herself before reaching into her bag and pulling a key to the cabin he gave her out of her bag.

She ran to her car and drove up to the cabin, she went up to the door, only to find it unlocked.

"Ezra?" She called slowly entering into the cabin.

Aria searched around , she walked over to the window and saw what looked like a familiar figure.

"Ezra, is that you?" She questioned grabbing a candle stick from the ledge.

The figure was approaching her, her first instinct was to attack. But after seeing the figures face she was almost crying, it was Ezra.

"Where have you been?" Aria asked putting the candlestick down, but still angry.

"I needed to get away, I saw Wilden after I dropped you and knew what was going on" Ezra replied.

"How....could you?" Aria mumbled with tears rolling down her face.

"It's not like it sounds, I didn't hurt her, I...I just..."

"WHAT!" Aria shouted, trying not to make a scene

"I didn't kill her..."

"I don't believe you, after everything we have been through, with the book..." Aria said with anger in her voice and tears covering her eyes and checks.

"Aria...I'm sorry, Mona got annoyed that I left so she made it look like I killed her" Ezra said trying to hold her hands, but she pulled away, at this point Ezra was also tearing up.

"No....Ezra don't...don't make stuff up, nothing can let me forgive you now...after everything we have been through...including the baby...I chose you" Aria cried, she turned around and stormed out, Ezra followed her, he pulled her back and kissed her but she pulled away and looked at him disgusted of how he could throw everything they had away...again.

*Flashback over*

Aria reached for her phone, and read all the text messages from Ezra, they read;

I didn't do it, I would never hurt you ~E

Can we at least talk, let me explain ~E

Aria? Are you there ~E

After a few texts later she read his final text;

You know I love you, I would never hurt you, when you told me about the baby I was so happy that we able to have such a gift, but if you don't want to talk, I understand, but promise me you will take care of the baby. I love you ~E

What was she doing, she knew him, when he lies he doesnt look at her, but when he said that he didn't hurt her, he looked straight at her.

Aria quickly got up, and got dressed, got into her car and drove to Ezra's, she walked up to the door and knocked 3 times, a man slowly opened the door and was shocked to see her, they started at each to other for a while, until she stepped forward and hugged him.

~~