Times

GENERAL POV:

2 weeks of silence had gone by. They hadn't talked to each other in 2 weeks. Aria moved with Spencer into her barn with her and the 2 of them had been communicating via the girls and Toby.

"You coming to Hanna's tonight? Her party?" Spencer asked.

"Is Ezra going?" Aria replied, she did want to speak to him but she was so scared he would walk out again.

"Yes." Spencer said. Aria took a deep breath before handing Spencer a coffee.

"Haven't you got that Iceland holiday next week?" Spencer asked, sipping her coffee.

"Yeah, but I doubt we will go unless we talk" She replied.

"Maybe we should go now, before the party. To prevent drama." Spencer suggested. Aria nodded after debating then grabbed her coat and bag same as Spencer. They drove to the brew and as they walked in they could see Ezra walking up the stairs.

"Ezra!" Spencer called, Aria immediately glared at her. A moment later Ezra was looking directly at her.

"I am going to give you two some time" Spencer said before walking outside.

"Hi" Aria whispered.

"We should sit" Ezra replied, before they both sat down on the table facing each other.

"I'm s-" Ezra began.

"I love-" Aria interrupted. She stopped after realising she had interrupted him but her let her talk first.

"I love you. And I know I should've told you but I was scared." She said.

"You don't have to be scared with me" Ezra replied. She smiled slightly.

"This messed me up. You walking out." Aria said.

"I know, it was stupid of me. I shouldn't of walked out. I was just angry" Ezra replied, he placed his hand on hers and smiled.

"Will you move back in with me now?" He asked.

"Yes. I would love to." Aria replied. She leant forward to kiss him.

"But there is one more thing that we have to discuss" Aria added. Ezra seemed confused.

"Jasmyn" Aria continued. Ezra took a deep breath before replying.

"You are 19, you shouldn't have to go through that again. Maybe we just leave off for a while?" Ezra replied, cautiously.

"Okay. I agree" Aria replied.

*That Evening  @ Hanna's"

Everything was settled but after some thought Aria knew she had one thing left to tell Ezra. She didn't agree. She tried to find him through the bunch of people at Hanna's party and she eventually did.

"Can I talk to you?" She asked, the music was really loud making her very quiet.

"Sure. But let's go somewhere else" Ezra replied. He held her hand and directed her to the stairs where it was quieter but you could still hear the music.

"I don't agree with what we discussed earlier. I think we should try. What's the worst that can happen. Apart from the obvious?" Aria said. Ezra was shocked.

"Seriously?" Ezra replied. The music grew louder

"Yes. Of course. We have everything ready. Can't we at least try?" Aria replied.

"Of course we can" Ezra replied. She grabbed his hand and took him to a secluded room. And the rest was history.

~~