Together Forever

After everything they had been through nothing could separate them, they were stronger than ever, and they were going to have a baby.

After a few weeks went by they started talking about names, as they didn't know the gender, they both agreed that they didn't want to know the gender.

"How about Tilly for a girl and Tyson for a boy?" Ezra asked while marking papers.

"Seriously?" Aria said while bringing him his tea and kissing his on the check, then to sit down on his lap.

"Seriously" Ezra said giggling.

"They sound...old" Aria complained.

"Hey, they're cute name" Ezra joked.

"How about... Skyler for a girl? or..." Aria asked before Ezra cut in.

"or Ezra Jr!" He joked

"Don't be silly, I already have one Ezra, and he's pretty hard work!" Aria laughed. Ezra jokingly glared at her.

"How about...Caden for a boy?"

"I love it" Aria said while leaning down to kiss him.

"So it's settled...Skyler for a girl and Caden for a boy?"

"Yeah" Aria quickly spoke whilst putting her coat on, ready for school.

"Do you want me to drop you off?" Ezra asked.

"No, I asked Hanna, because she is the only one who accepts the whole baby thing"

After Aria told the girls, Hanna was the only one who was excited to buy baby clothes for the baby.

Aria bent down to kiss Ezra one more time before walking out the door and down to Hanna's car, she handed Aria a little box. Aria opened it, it was a tiny baby outfit that had a baby lambs all over.

"Hanna it's adorable, thank you!" Aria said while leaning over to hug her.

"I saw it and thought how cute it would be!" Hanna replied while starting the engine.

After an awkward drive to school, Aria felt a bit sick, she quickly ran past Spencer; who followed her; to the bathroom, where she locked herself in the stall and threw up.

"Aria, are you alright?" Spencer said worryingly.

"No, can you call Ezra, tell him to come pick me up?" She said being sick.

"Of course" Spencer said dialling Ezra's number.

"Hello? Spencer, why are you calling me?" Ezra said out of breath.

"I'm calling to tell you that Aria is being sick, and she wants you to come pick her up" Spencer said trying to unlock Aria's door.

"Yeah, sure I just have to run home quickly and get the car, I'm jogging right now." Ezra replied quickly.

"Okay, I will stay with her until you get here, we are in the loo right now." Spencer said holding back Aria's hair and hanging up.

"Is he coming?" Aria said wiping her mouth.

"Yeah, he just has to go home and get the car"

"The car? Where is he?" Aria asked

"Jogging? Why?"

"Nothing, it makes sense, he did say he wanted to get into shape before the baby comes" Aria said slightly giggling.

They both started laughing, 10 minutes later Ezra came in, with a sweaty grey tank top and his shorts. He helped her up off the floor and kissed her head, he then thanked Spencer and took Aria to his car. When they got to Ezra's, he took a shower, after he was done he grabbed his robe and went out to his bed, where Aria was laying in a little ball, holding her stomach.

He sat at the bed and began stroking her hair, she turned around and looked at him.

"Why do you bother helping me?" Aria said almost crying.

"Where did that come from?" Ezra asked confused

"It's just I never thought someone like you would want to be with someone like me, so I wondering why you bother helping me, I'm always bothering you."

"Aria, you know I love you, I always will, I love it when you call for me instead of Hanna or Spencer." Ezra said bringing her into a hug.

"Thank you, I love you too" She replied.