Christmas Season

EZRA POV:

Its Christmas eve, which means Aria's going to go nuts, she loves Christmas, and I wanted to something that got her mind of the morning sickness. As Aria was putting presents under the tree, I asked her what she was doing as we agreed no presents this year as we didn't have room.

"Why are you putting so many presents under the tree?"

"They are for you!" She said happily.

"Aria I thought we agreed no presents this year?" I asked as she sat on my lap.

"Yeah, but you give me so much, so I wanted to get you something back" She said.

"You have given me the chance to be a dad, that's the best present ever" I said putting my hand on her stomach and kissing her head.

"It takes 2 people to make a baby, dumbass" She jokingly replied. I turned on the TV, and a Christmas movie was on. We sat quietly and watched it, she buried into my shoulder and I kissed her head, before she slowly drifted off to sleep. Half an hour later she began snoring so I quickly took and picture and laughed quietly, when the film was over I gently picked her up, bridal style, and took her to the bed, where she began to wake up, so I laid down beside her and wrapped my arm around her. She smiled a little and fell asleep again.

When I knew she was fully asleep, I slipped my arm from under hers carefully, and walked over to my desk and opened my desktop. I wanted to research the price of tickets to Iceland, she had been talking about it recently so I decided to get plane tickets.

After searching for a while I finally found tickets for the plane and hotel that were cheap...ish, so I printed them out and put them in an envelope before writing, my beloved girlfriend with a little heart and putting it under the tree so only a bit of it is showing. Then I got back into bed and fell asleep.

ARIA POV:

It was the next morning, when I opened my eyes and turned around to see Ezra with his arm wrapped around me once again. I smiled and jumped up awakening him as it was Christmas.

"Ezra, wake up, it's Christmas" I screamed.

"Jeez, your happy" He replied rubbing his eyes.

"Get up" I said pulling him off the bed, realising he only had his boxers on.

"And put some clothes on" I said turning him around laughing.

After Ezra put some clothes on we cooked breakfast listening to Christmas music, before we sat on the couch and cuddled for a bit watching classic Christmas film.

After 30 minutes I jumped up and shouted;

"Can you open presents now!"

"Fine" Ezra replied smiling, turning down the TV. I handed him the first box and sat next to him, I watched him open it.

"It's beautiful sweetie, thank you" He said kissing me. I helped him put it on, it was a brand new Rolex, he has been asking for one for ages. I handed him his other presents, he was so thankful for everything, until he asked me to check under the tree to which I found an envelope that said my beloved girlfriend with a little heart. I opened it only to find 2 plane tickets and a hotel ticket for a deluxe room in Iceland.

"Ezra" I smiled.

"You have been asking to go for ages so I decided now would be good." He said coming up to me and holding my waist. I thanked him and kissed him, it became more of a heated make out session, until I stopped out of breath.

"What" he said also out of breath.

"Nothing" I said smiling, I kissed him quickly and stood up, walked to the kitchen, and starting cooking dinner.

"Why are you cooking so early?" Ezra asked sitting back on the couch.

"Because my friends and Mike are coming, and I don't want it to get awkward with you when I'm cooking when your waiting."

"When I'm waiting, I want to help" Ezra replied, putting popcorn into his mouth, laughing.

"Surre" I said rolling my eyes happily.

After a while, when dinner was almost ready there was a knock at the door, Ezra quickly got up to answer it. It was my friends, for some reason Hanna just jumped onto Ezra hugging him. He quickly looked at me as to say 'get her off of me'. I smiled and went over to him, to which Hanna let go and smiled.

After a while of conversation, I noticed Ezra pull Mike to the side, I thought nothing of it and went back to talking to my friends.

EZRA POV:

I wanted to quickly ask Mike a question, so I pulled him aside and asked him.

"Mike, I was wandering, seeming as you dad isn't here and he would say no, if you wouldn't mind me asking Aria to marry me."  At first he was unsure but then he smiled.

"Sure, I mean she is having your baby, you two are meant to be, and thank you for asking me" Mike replied.

"Thank you" I said.

After we were done, I walked back out the couch and sat next to Aria and put my arm around her, Hanna knew there was something going on and she smiled.

"Why are you smiling Hanna" Aria asked.

"No reason" She replied, this was my cue.

"Aria" I said

"Yeah?" She replied.

"There's something I need to say." I got down on one knee and starting talking.

"Ezra" She said with tears.

"Ever since I met you, I knew you were the one I was to spend my life with, and I have never been happier, soooo" I said pulling out a box with a ring in it.

"Aria Marie Montgomery, will you marry me?" I said also tearing up.

No answer.