Eventful

*Aria is 5 months pregnant*

Whilst returning home from their eventful day, so to speak, Ezra and Aria were drained. They were drained but excited for the baby.

"How about we wait to find out the sex?" Ezra asked, as he quickly glanced at Aria before returning his eyes to the road.

"I don't know, I do like to plan but now that we think about it I'm not feeling that names we have anymore" Aria mentioned.

"I thought you liked the names Skyler and Caden?" Ezra questioned, whilst smiling slightly.

"I did, but not anymore can we maybe think of new ones?" Aria asked gently.

"Of course" Ezra replied. About a minute later they pulled up to their apartment and left the car before walking in. Its was 10pm when the walked in and Ezra decided to jump into the shower while Aria decided to finish her final essay for college.

"How are things with college?" Ezra asks, after his shower.

"If you were an 18 year old teenager who was pregnant, how would you think college is going?" Aria asked sarcastically.

"That bad?" Ezra replied, walking over to the couch, lifting her legs up as she sat across it.

"The only question I get asked is; Are you pregnant? I hate telling people in case they judge me" Aria said, giving Ezra a blunt look before smiling.

"How about your work?" Ezra asked. Aria looked at him before she handed him her computer. Whilst he was reading her work Ezra moved his head in awe and amazement.

"This-this is..." Ezra began.

"Rubbish, dreadful, crummy...blah" Aria interrupted as she hobbled back with a cup of coffee.

"I was going to say amazing, you have every thing in here, their story and the detail is incredible" Ezra replied, turning to look her.

"Thank you" Aria replied as she sipped her coffee. Ezra sat back before he closed her laptop. He turned his head to look at her once again, he took a deep breath.

"What names have you been thinking about then?" Ezra said tracing his hand down her thigh.

"I have three for a girl and 2 for a boy" Aria replied.

"What are they?" Ezra asked.

"Well, for a girl; Naya, Addilyn or Jasmyn and for a boy Cameron or Mateo" Aria said. Ezra instantly smiled.

"I like Jasmyn and Mateo" Ezra replied, smiling. Aria smiled back before it was washed away and overcome with a face of pain. Aria gently placed her hand on her stomach before letting out a deep breath.

"Everything okay?" Ezra asked, slightly worried.

"Yeah, it just feels...uncomfortable. Like..owww" She said trying to move to a comfier position. Ezra immediately sat up.

The pain went away after a few more seconds, and this was when Aria looked up at Ezra in fear. She was breathing heavily as the pain returned a minute later.

"Ezra, it's back. Ow." Aria said, holding Ezra's hand. He reached for his phone and dialled the doctors number before putting the phone up to his ear.

*Ring Ring*

"Hello, Rosewood GP, how can I help?" The receptionist said answering the phone.

"Is Doctor Garcia available? It's urgent" Ezra said as tears filled Aria's eyes.

"Yes, I will put you through to her now" The receptionist replied, putting Ezra through to the doctor.

"Hello?" The doctor said a moment later.

"Hi, Doctor, It's Ezra. Something is going on with Aria and her stomach. She is in a lot of pain" Ezra said trying to stay calm.

"Why don't you bring her in so I can take a look?" The doctor advised. Ezra agreed before hanging up the phone.

"Aria, honey. The doctor said to take you in so that's what I'm going to do okay." Ezra said gently. Aria nodded before getting up. She held onto Ezra's hand as she hobbled out of the apartment and to the car.

They drove to the doctor's, and the pain didn't go away. Aria was crying whilst Ezra was trying to calm her. And as she tried to get out of the car, she almost fell to the ground. He helped her up and helped walk her into the hospital.

"Ezra, what's happening?" Aria said, worried.

"I don't know, but everything will be fine" Ezra replied, kissing her head as they waited for the doctor.

After the doctor called them in, she completed an ultrasound and left the room to get results, leaving a very shocked, scared and worried couple. The only questions running through Aria's head were; Is my baby okay? What have I done wrong? and What is going to happen now?

When the doctor returned she took a deep breath, which meant something was wrong. Ezra held Aria's hand before the doctor spoke up.

~~