The Doubt

Before in Wrong but Right:

"Aria Marie Montgomery, will you marry me?" I said also tearing up.

No answer.

~~

Aria POV:

I froze after Ezra asked me that question, I love him but I didn't know what to do, I don't want to rush into things, I'm only 18. I decided to say yes, but I would talk to him later.

"Yes" I said with a fake smile.

We kissed, and spent the rest of the night laughing with my friends, after everyone left, went into the bathroom to cry, trying to not let Ezra hear me, but I'm not a quiet crier. So obviously Ezra storms in asking me why I am crying.

"What's wrong" He said, touching my ring. I felt really bad for saying yes, and now leading him to this.

"Ezra, I can't do this, it's too soon." I said, putting my hand on top of his.

"What" He said.

"I'm sorry" I said before getting up and grabbing my bag from the kitchen, as Ezra grabbed my arm, tearing up.

"Why did you say yes then?" He asked, rubbing the top of his head, thinking.

"Because I didn't want to hurt you, in front of my friends and Mike" I said.

"Aria, you know I love you, we are having a baby, how is it too soon?"

"I'm only 18 Ezra"

"So, you putting age before us? Is that what you are trying to do?"

"No...Maybe...yes" I said quietly. After I was silent, for a few minutes.

"Aria, can you please say something"

"Sorry, I'm just thinking"

"Well can you think out loud"

"I can't Ezra, because you sprung this on me too fast"

"Well, I'm sorry, but I thought we were the happiest people in the world right now?"

"We are, but marriage isn't the right thing" I said before walking out.

I stood outside and started crying, before opening his door, taking my ring off and putting it on the table. Great. Now I have nowhere to go. I stood at the end of the hallway crying, I started to walk down the stairs when I lost my foot in and slipped, I fell down a few stairs and I cried in agony, to which I think Ezra heard, because a few minutes later he comes running down.

I was trying to get up, but he wouldn't let me.

"Ezra, I can do this myself." I said.

"No you can't, you're pregnant" He said, kissing my head.

"I'm fine" I said.

"No you're not, stay here I'm calling you an ambulance" He said holding my hand.

"Thank you" I said giving into my weakness. I was holding my stomach and Ezra noticed.

"Please tell me you didn't fall on your stomach?" He said very scared.

"No, it just hurts" I said, realising I shouldn't of as it would make Ezra scared.

"Okay, the ambulance are on their way, just stay calm, did you hurt anywhere else?"

"My ankle and I think I hit my head." I said, falling back into Ezra, crying. He reassured me and told me he loved me, he also said sorry for getting mad earlier. About 5 minutes later the ambulance came and took me away, Ezra was driving behind in his car, and when we got to the hospital, they assessed me.

I had broken my ankle, slight concussion and worst of all...

~~