3am

Ezra POV:
Just watching her sleep made me feel relaxed, knowing she was safe and happy. I got out of bed to get a glass of water when I heard a phone buzz, it was Aria's. It was from Ella, why would Ella be calling Aria, she hated the fact that Aria was pregnant, with my baby as well.
"Hello?"  I said trying not to wake up Aria.

"Hi, Ezra is Aria awake?" Ella asked sounding like she was crying.

"No, Ella are you okay?" I replied, forgetting that she kicked Aria out.

"No, its her dad, can you wake her up and meet us at the hospital?" She asked.

"Of course, see you later" I replied, hanging up the phone. As I approached the bed I could see Aria was starting to wake up, so I told her we needed to go to the hospital, because it was for her dad, at first she refused but I managed to convince her. We packed an overnight bag just in case, before getting in the car and driving to the hospital, when we got there we walked to Byron's room only to see Ella sat in the chair next to him crying.

Byron looked as pale as snow, he had tubes in the nose and mouth, he had a heart monitor, a broken leg, and a bandage wrapped around his head. It seemed like he was in a coma.

"Aria, you came" Ella said getting up and walking towards her, she gave her a hug, I could tell she was uncomfortable because she stepped back from the hug and into me, hoping I would wrap my arm around her, which I did.

"What happened?" Aria said tearing up, I kissed her on the head, hoping to calm her down.

"He was in a car accident, on the way back from work." Ella said, Aria and I sat down near the chair by the door, after a while she tucked her head into my shoulder and started to fall asleep. After about an hour Byron's heart monitor started to beep slower and slower until we heard 1 continuous long beep, everyone was asleep but me, so I shot up and called for a nurse, waking everyone up in the room, Ella began crying, but Aria just sat there. Half an hour went by when the nurses were able to save Byron and bring him back to his normal heart beat. After the nurses left, I asked Aria if she wanted anything and to my surprise she said she wanted to go home.

"Aria, we can't just leave, what will your mum think?" I asked.

"I don't care what my mum thinks, I'm tired and need sleep" Aria replied.

"But what about your dad?" I asked

"If he was awake he wouldn't want me here, especially with you" Aria said yawning. I did everything I could to try and make her stay, but she insisted we go home and come back tomorrow. During the drive home, Aria fell asleep, leaving me to carry her up the stairs and into the house, onto the bed.

ARIA POV:

I woke up the next day, with arms around me, I felt warm and safe, a minute later I felt a soft kiss on my cheek, so I turned around and smiled.

"Morning" I said with my morning voice

"Morning" Ezra replied getting out of bed.

"No, where are you going" I said in a baby voice, pulling him back.

"I have to get ready for work" Ezra replied trying to escape me.

"But your forgetting something" I replied pouting, he quickly leant down to kiss me.

"There, can I go now?" Ezra asked laughing.

"Fineeee" I replied moaning, suddenly I felt a burning sensation in my throat so I darted past Ezra to get to the toilet, I bent down throwing up, I then felt my hair being held back by Ezra. After I stood up, I washed my mouth and cleaned my teeth, before hugging him.