Everything Under The Sun.

T.J.'s POV:
On my way back to the hotel I decided to shoot Amelia a text that said "Hey. You doing anything tomorrow morning?" then not even a second later my phone beeps and she replied "Well I was going to eat breakfast maybe even go for a jog why do you ask?" then I replied "Well do you mind if I join you?" It only took about a couple minutes then my phone chimed once again and she said "Sure thing." That is when I texted her back and said "See you at 9 a.m. sharp ok?" She saw the message and did not reply so I am assuming that she agreed to the time and I finally reached the hotel and I was so tired so I decided to slowly walked to the elevator and hit my floor number. Once I did that I waited for the elevator to stop on my floor once it did I slowly made my way out of the elevator and too my room but before I made it to my room I ran into one of my new friends I made in the WWE Rich Swann he was always the life party and he came up to me and said "Hey TJ! Whats up?" I said "Hey Rich I am really tired..Can we hook up tomorrow?" He said "Yeah TJ sounds great." Once I was done talking to Rich it didn't take long to reach my room and when I did I didn't even bother to go to my bed I passed out on my couch.

~The Next Morning.~

I woke up around 8 a.m. once I got on my feet I decided to shower up then make my way to Amelia's place to go jogging and have breakfast with her. I got dressed in a simple black tank top, a pair of black and white basketball shorts and a pair of black adidas then made my way out the door. Once I shut the door to my room I heard my phone go off so I took it out of my pocket and it was a text from Amelia that read: "Hey can we take a rain check on that jog and breakfast? My mom is in town so I can't go. Sorry A." I replied "Sure thing. But I am going to hold you to that rain check. Ok?" I didn't take long for her to reply and once she did the text she sent me read: "Got it. Thanks for understanding TJ." Once I read that I smiled and nodded at my phone then put in my pocket, when Amelia cancelled it brought me down but I decided to not let it get to me so I text rich and asked him if he wanted to grab some breakfast then work out. He was up to it and then I told him that I would meet him in the lobby then we can go.

~45 minutes later~

I waited for Rich for what seemed like forever and then he finally shows up then says "Sorry it took so long. Got a call from Paul Levesque, he wanted to talk about Raw." I said "It's all cool." Then we were on our way to breakfast but all I could think about was Amelia even though she was playing hard to get I wanted to get to know her even if she did not want to get to know her even if she didn't want to get to know me.

Authors Note: let me know what you guys want to see come out of this story. Your opinions matter to me guys!