Figure it Out

After I was done looking at what the officer showed me, all I wanted to do is find those guys who did that to her. I was so enraged that I didn't even hear what the officer asked me so he waved his hand in front of my face and said "Mr.Perkins? Do you know who these men are?" I shook my head then said "No officer. Did you happen to catch a look at their faces?" The officer replied "No they were smart enough to hide their faces." I replied with an okay then asked the officer if he could keep me updated on the investigation.

He shook his head then walked away and once he did I went back into Amelia's room to see Paul sitting next to her. Once he realized I was there he said "So? What did the officer say?" I contemplated on whether to tell Paul but then I remembered what Noam told me and then said "He showed me a video of Amelia being jumped by a group of guys. They didn't see their faces because they were smart enough to hide them." He looked down shook his head then placed his head in his hands.

I walked up next to him put my hand on his shoulder and said "Paul listen non of what happened is your fault ok. But believe me once I find out who did this I will make them pay. I promise." He looked up at me then said "Thank you TJ." I didn't reply all I did was smile but he knew what that meant. After our encounter we just sat there and watched Amelia sleep.
~1 hour later~

Once Amelia woke up again she looked like she needed some water so I got her a small cup with a straw then she drank. She smiled at me then said "Thanks TJ." I smiled then said "I'm here for you Amelia. I love you." She smiled and then went back to sleep and once she did I decided to get some coffee and then ask for a cot so I can sleep as well.

Once I got back from getting my coffee I relieved Paul so he could go home and get some sleep. Then the nurse brought in the cot and I laid on my cot and played on my phone till my eyes got heavy and I fell asleep.

A/N: Guys hope you enjoyed this update!

Who do you think jumped Amelia?

How do you like TJ's relationship with Amelia?

Will Amelia tell TJ she loves him to?