Rules

After I got done yelling in my bosses face he grabbed me by my shoulders and said "Perkins you don't understand, when Chyna and I put her up for adoption it was closed she doesn't know anything about me. How am I supposed to go to an employee of mine and say 'hey your dad's not really dead because you're looking at him." I replied well Paul I don't know what you want me to do because I hate seeing her in this deep of a depression I love her and you need to tell her the truth because if you don't I will and she may not like it but she has to know.

Once I said that he threw his arms up and said "fine tell her but I'm not one for breaking the rules." He didn't put up much of a fight which really pissed me off because if that was my daughter and she was as upset as Amelia is then I would tell her everything that she needed to know to make her happy even if it didn't happen right away. After that argument was over I decided to go back to the hospital to be with Amelia once I got there she was all dressed in some of the clothes I got her and she said "Hey Teej the doc said I'm good to go home today!" We kissed then I said "That's great Babe! You ready to go home?" She nodded and then we left the hospital hand in hand.

Once we walked out the front doors of the hospital we run into our boss then he said "Perkins Amelia you guys going home today?" I replied "Yeah what are you doing here Paul?" Amelia stepped on my foot then said "TJ be nice!" I scoffed then Paul said "Don't worry Amelia he has every right to be upset with me." After he said that we both looked at him confused and then he asked to speak to Amelia alone and I said "I'll be right over there on that bench." She nodded then I walked over there and sat down then went on my phone to check my twitter and texts then I heard Amelia scream she said "You're lying! My dad is dead!!!!" Then I saw Paul say some other things then Amelia slapped him and ran over to me sobbing hysterically saying "He says that he's my dad...."

Then I wrapped her in my arms smoothed her hair down and shushed her but in the back of my mind I was really happy that Paul told her. After a good half hour of Amelia crying she finally feel asleep in my arms so I scooped her up and took her to the car and drove back to her place I knew after everything that she had been through she needed to sleep. Once I parked the car I unbuckled then went over to the passenger side opened the door picked Amelia up and carried her into the house and into her bedroom then laid her down in her bed covered her with her blanket and then left the room turned off the lights shut the door then laid down on the couch played on my phone then finally feel asleep around four in the morning.

Authors note: hey guys sorry it took my so long to update, i hope you like this chapter please let me know in the comments love you guys.