Everythings changed

I woke up to the smile of eggs and bacon so I sit up and say "Hey babe. How are you doing today?" She didn't answer so I walked up behind her to see her silently crying I wrapped my arms around her and she turned around to put her head on my shoulder. I turned off the stove and walked us over to the couch so we could sit down once we did she looked at me and said "My whole life has been a lie. I thought my dad died but then my boss comes up to me and tells me that he's my real father....how is that possible."

I looked at her then said "They put you up for adoption when you were born. It was a closed adoption so there was no way you could of known." After I said that she stood up and said "You knew about this? Why didn't you tell me." I put my hand on her face and said "Babe it wasn't my place to say anything. He wanted to tell you he knew you wouldn't take it well but he knew that know was the time to tell you. " she kissed me after I said that then said "Thank you for not telling me." I smiled then replied "You mean that?" She stood up ran her hands through her hair then said "Yeah I probably would of never talked to you again if you did. What else did Paul tell you?"

I stood up to try to get her to sit back down with me but she wouldn't so I just sat down then said "Okay well he told me that him and your mom couldn't keep you because they were young and the business ran there lives." We talked about everything and I told her a lot more over the course of the next couple of hours. Once we were done talking Amelia asked me if I wanted to go train with her, I looked at her then asked "Are you sure about that?" She looked at me with those beautiful hazel eyes and said "Yeah. I need to hit something don't you feel the same?"

I laughed at her and said "Yeah I do. After these past couple of weeks we deserve to hit something. You sure you want to go to the performance center?" She shook her head then said "Yes and no but I need answers from the man that claims to be my father." I didn't reply back because she has every right to demand answers from Paul I just needed to make sure she didn't do anything she would regret. I walked into the bedroom got some workout clothes for both myself and Amelia then I walked back out to the living room then we were on our way. It didn't take long for us to get there because Amelia only lived maybe a half hour away but once we got there I saw the look in Amelia's eyes and it wasn't a good one.

She waited for me to get out the car so we could walk into together I walked over to her and intertwined our hands. Once I did that we looked at each other smiled then made our way in to the center where we got a bunch of people looking at us like we were ghosts. Amelia guided us to Paul's office where she kicked down the door, I didn't do anything because when Amelia's angry you don't want to mess with her. Paul yelled "What the...." but then saw it was Amelia and then said "Amelia why did you do that?" Then she let go of my hand walked up to him and said "Why didn't you keep me?" He said "believe me I wanted to but your mother just wasn't having it. She loved the business and when she found out she was pregnant she didn't want to abort you she was against that but she needed to give you up for adoption. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner I didn't want to hurt you." After he said that she looked at him then asked "Do you love me?" He then replied "Yes Amelia I always loved you. From the day you were born you were always my little girl. When I held you in my arms I cried for the first time in my life, I never wanted to give you up. But they took you from me."

After he said that Amelia walked out of the office then said "Sorry about your door." But before she reached the door way Paul yelled "Amelia stop! I know this is going to sound weird but let's go out to dinner to talk ok?" She replied "Okay. But TJ comes too he was the only thing that was keeping me from hitting you okay?" Paul shook his head then said "Fine." Then she walked out and I was right behind her then we walked over to a ring that Rich Swann and Sasha banks were at they were sparring. Amelia walked up to the ring and then said "Hey guys can we spar with you?" Then shrugged then we sparred for the rest of the day until the center closed and then we went out to eat.

For the first time in a long time I felt like everything was going back to normal until something happened that made me realize that everything really has changed.
_______________________________________________________
Authors note:
What do you guys think happened?
Do you think that Paul and Amelia's relationship will get to the place Paul wants to be? 
Let me know! I love you guys!