Hopeful

I woke up still a little drained emotionally but I needed to move on because if Amelia doesnt want to be with me right now then that is okay. But I needed to go out and train because I had a hell of a test coming up on Raw and that is what I need to worry about so I decided to make my way to the performance center to train my ass off.

~1 hour later~

It took me about an hour to get the performance center and once I got there I got on the treadmill popped in my headphones and just started to run and jam out. After about an hour on the treadmill I wanted to see if I could find someone to spar with for a bit, I walked around the performance center for what seemed like a decade but finally found Swann and I was like "Hey Swann! Wanna spar for a bit?" He was like "Yeah let's do it!" Then we just locked up and went back and forth for about 2 hours then showered up and went back to the hotel. Once we got back to the hotel I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and it was Amelia and she said "Hey can we hang out in your room for a bit and just talk?" I texted her back and said "Yeah meet me up there I'll be up in a minute ok?" She didn't text back so I assumed that she was meeting me in my room. Once I got up there I saw Amelia just sitting by my door and she looked like she had been crying so I went up to her helped her up and said "Amelia whats wrong?" She then told me that her dad passed away and they did not have a good last words so she felt like it was her fault that he passed with bad blood between them. But I just sat there and reassured her that even though they had bad blood that he loved her and he knew that she loved him, and that to get her mind off of it we should just Netflix and chill. She nodded her head in agreement then I turned on some family guy so we could get some good laughs and that is what we did, it was about 4 a.m. when I woke up again and realized that we fell asleep I wanted to wake her up to let her know but at the same time I wanted to her to sleep because she is going through alot right now. I wanted to get up but we just cuddled up on the couch and fell asleep I pulled up a blanket and drifted back asleep thinking about how happy this woman makes me.