Luke

I watched as Cathryn made her way to the bathroom. She was so beautiful, inside and out, I was so lucky to have met her. Suddenly, a pretty blonde blocked my view. Kimberly stepped in front of me and batted her eyelashes.
"Hey, Luke, wanna dance?"
I refrained from rolling my eyes and stepped back.
"No, thanks."
She stepped closer. And I stepped back.  Eventually, I found myself against the wall. Uh oh. Not good.
She smiled so sweetly it almost made me gag. Her arms started to make their way towards my neck, and there was no way in hell I was going to let her. I grabbed her wrists and stopped her. Before I could move again, she stepped in closer and pressed her body on mine. Her gaze dropped to my lips and I know I should've stepped to the side. I should've walked away right then, but I hesitated. This is what I always used to do at school dances, so my body naturally stayed. My hands automatically dropped her wrists and held her waist.
No, no, no! Stop, Luke. This isn't right!My inner voice screamed uselessly. This was so tempting. How could I reject an offer like this? Her arms wrapped around my neck as her lips crushed onto mine. And I, being the fool I was, kissed her back.

She quickly pulled me into the empty hallway and pushed my back against the wall. She thrust her hands into my hair and skilfully moved her lips with mine. It was obvious she'd done this before many times. But so have I. Determined not to be overdone, I sent a little more passion (more like hate) into the kiss and gripped her waist tightly, not wanting to let go. But then I got the feeling that someone was watching, and I heard a small gasp. Wrenching my lips off Kimberly's, I looked over to the side and met the eyes of my best friend.