Chapter 1

I am Alexa Abby Gonzalez Castellón I'm 20 years old, am from Mexico I have a lovely family some great parents and three big brothers that are over protective when it comes to me.
1. Kris Kristian Gonzalez Castellón he is 35 years old, married and have 2 son's.
2. Adam Asher Gonzalez Castellón he is 30 year old and is fiancé Josenid.
3. William Wilson Gonzales Castellón he is 25 year old his girlfriend  I think her name is Kristel. Its a normal day, I'm up so early again I take a shower when I am done I change into a top, leather skirt and a pumps I apply some make up I keep it light and my hair down. I don't like make up on my face I reader natural stepping down the stairs and into the kitchen for some orange juice when I'm done I wash the glass, reaching for my car key's on the table then ahead to my car. AJ car isn't in the garage that mean he leaves soon in the morning. Its a beautiful day for work so I play DJ got us falling in love ft pitbull by Usher.

By the time I reach to work I went straight to my office to star my day there's a knock on my office door. "Come in" I said and the door open just to see  my best friend Juliet Nelson she is a gorgeous woman with hair long black her and hazel eyes.

"Hey Lex how your day" she said coming close to me, Juliet went round my desk on give me bear hug I really miss there's hug.

"Good Julie I'm just thinking on what to do in the shelter cause all the paperwork I done yesterday" I said.

"Well I got something you can help me with" she said.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Make breakfast for our children's" Juliet said to me.

I think about it I really don't have nothing to do, so I went to the kitchen and star making pancakes for my babies, this is really a distraction cause I done her Juliet grumbling about AJ and the way he had treat me I'd get so accustom on it that I really ignored him, AJ treat me like dirt but let me tell you something I'm done use of all his bull craps.

When I am done I will visits my parent it been four weeks now I don't see them. I gone to my office just to ear my cellphone ring I check the ID to see my mother name, so I answer.

"Hey mom" I said.

"Hey honey dinner today so bring AJ with you" mom said. I sigh and said "OK mom I will love you".

"Are you OK Alex?" Mom said worried now. How can I tell her I don't want AJ with me, I will feel guilty for lie mom "Yes mom am OK" I said. "OK Lex love you honey" and with that she hung up, now I got to deal with AJ and is not going to be that easy, I can't tell mom another lie so we got to reach for dinner or she won't stop calling me or send one of my brother's deciding on telling AJ I'm just hoping it doesn't cause any problem.  I grab my purse, phone and car key and ahead out side in the parking lot taking my time walking to my car when I reach it I open the driver side, done in the car I start it and bend the curve, I play my favorite song nobody to love by sigma. Do I have any fault of what our grandfather did, I don't think so but the way AJ treat me, he make it perfectly clear that that I'm the one to blame.

My grandfather make a contract with Mr. Maitland company to stop the competition, so they decided to get AJ and I to married, I didn't want to refuse something that may help us someday. AJ Adam Maitland the CEO of the H.M company, well let's said we are not the best couple you will ever see in your life, we start with the wrong foot. I feel rejected when he said I'm the reason his life is ruined. I didn't realize that I was in front of the house, getting out my car and walk to the front door I open it I ear voices coming from the living room I made my way inside to see my uncle.

"Uncle José" he torn to see who said is name.

"Alex" he said. I rush to him and give him a hug. "Alex what are you doing her" then add "How are you".

"Bueno digamos que vivo aquí y estoy bien tio" (Well let's said I live here and I'm fine uncle).

"What!! You're married to AJ" he said.

I just nod my head.

"Perhaps dad said he send the invitation to you did you receive it?" I said.

"Oh Lex I'm so sorry I didn't gone to the wedding sweetheart" uncle José said with a hug then turn his attention to AJ.

"If you the told me you were married to my baby girl I have sign the contract a long time ago" he said. Signing the contract.

And with that he give me a hug and we said our goodbyes, I turn to AJ and said "Mom Specking us for dinner tonight" then I add "Will you like to go".

He hesitate a little but the said "sure let's not keep them waiting".

We walk to his car no one of us make a move o plan on talking, AJ put on his mp3 connect it to radio without the love by Demi Lovato the playing.

I really love that song so I start to sing, I turn my head to see AJ staring at me with a questioning look.

"I didn't know you can sing" AJ said.

"You don't know many things about me" I said.

By the time we reach to my mom house we make our way to the front door and I know the door open just to see my baby boy's Kristopher and Kendall they are twins.

"Aunt Alex" they said and give me a hug.

"My love Kristopher and Kendall were are my kiss" I said. The two of them give a kiss on each cheek.

"OK guys can you show me the way to grandma" I asks.

Kris and Ken grab my hands dragging me in the living room.

"Hi everyone" I said.

Everyone came to hug AJ and me, my father kiss my forehead.

"How are you honey" said.

"Good daddy" I answer.

"Hello AJ " dad said giving AJ there man hug.

"Dinner is ready" mom said.

Everything when good, they ask about the shelter and how my life  been married. By the time everyone done they AJ and I say our goodbyes.

Reaching home I run up the stair, take a shower, change and direct to bed let's see what tomorrow may bring for me.

HEY GUYS THE FIRST CHAPTER DONE I DIDN'T FINISHED IN TIME BUT I DID IT. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. 😘

Vote

Share

Comment

Love y'all Shan.