Chapter 7

Picture of Kris 👆

Kris

Today am going to visit my parents and my little sister I really need to get my sister out the country, but first I got to talk with her to get her option about it. I don't think I will forgive AJ that easy, perhaps maybe my sister should make him crawl, close to my parents house I see AJ exit the front door angrily. That motherfucker I don't want him close to my family, speeding up my car to blocked his one getting out my car I went to AJ who was outside of his car.

"You!" I said pointing to him, "Never in a million years come near to my family again".

"Who are you to tell me, what to do with my wife?"

I chuckled but said, "I am her brother and best friend, you are nothing more on a piece of shit!"

He struggle and say "Fine. But tell the bitch of your sister that am not done with her".

I lost it, no one call my sister "bitch", I dash myself to AJ knocking him off his feet punching is face a few times.

"Don't. You. Ever. Call. My. Sister. A. Bitch" I say still punching his face, getting myself off him I grab him by the neck.

"Listen good to what am gonna say AJ if you ever but I mean ever get close to Alex or my parents you will pay the consequences"

He laugh "Your threat don't scared me jackass" the next move he did wasn't something I unexpected.

I slam him on his car "Don't your mother show you not to spit in people face asshole, now get your fucking ass of my parents property".

I wipe my face with the sleeve of my shirt walking back to my car to move it out of AJ way so he can get is sorry ass out off here.

Once his way was clear he speed his car out the garage, getting out of my car I ran in my parents house just to see mom crying and dad trying to comfort her.

It's break my heart to see mom so.

It's break my heart to see my whole family in suck of pain.

Alexa

I was in the corner off my room crying, what I did to disservice this. I heard a soft knock on my door, I look up to Kris was staring at my wall with pictures of my friends and families.

 I heard a soft knock on my door, I look up to Kris was staring at my wall with pictures of my friends and families

Alex bedroom with all the pictures with friends and families.

Kris spot where I was he walk slowly to me and sit down on the floor next to me and hug me.

"What I did to disservice the way he treat me Kris?"

"You did nothing baby girl!"

What can I do?

"Kris can you do me a favor?" I asked.

"Sure anytime for my little sis" he say.

"I need sometime away,I-I just need to get so far away from AJ".

Kris think about it and look at me dead serious in my eyes and say, "That's a good idea sis, but when do you want to go?"

I stared at the wall with all the photos of friends and families and say, "I need to kept an eye on the shelter, but I will tell you when!"

Kris hug me and whisper in my ears "You just tell me when and I will take care of everything little boo".

Happy New Year my dear readers am so so so but so sorry It's take me so long to update. But anyway I hope you enjoy it like I do, please don't be a silent reader.

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT

Love you S.S.C.C💖