Chapter 3

Alexa

"Alex" Someone said my name I turn to see who it was.

"Alex" I said and run to him with my arms open, lifting me off the ground and spinning me around laughing so hard that I tear on my cheeks. 

"What are you doing here" I asked.

"Well I came to see my baby boo" he said kissing my cheek. Someone clear they throat knowing that is AJ, I turn to see him so close to me and that make me blush what is wrong with him today.

"Will you like to introduce me to your friend" said AJ.

"Sure. AJ this is Alex, Alex this is my husband AJ. Alex and I are best friend we grow together" I said I don't know why I have to explain this.

AJ put is hand on my lower back  and the three of us turn back to AJ friends.

Alex is one year older than me and he thinks I need protection. He is so over protective when it comes to me.

"Guys this is my best friend Alex, Alex this is Thomas, Jake, Trisha, Jason and Travis" I said pointing to each one when I said they names.

Trisha was practically drooling at Alex, and Alex was staring at Trisha wide eyed, like she was an angel from heaven. I bit my lip to keep from laughing at their faces.

"Nice to meet you" Jake said, thought he was frowning at his sister.

I nudged Alex to shake him from his trance. He look away and shook hands with the twins,Jake and Jason. "Nice to meet you guys too".

After a while Alex turn to AJ " It's nice to finally meet my best friend husband probably. You better not hurt her or else you will end up to the hospital".

I elbowed him hard at that.

"Ouch, baby boo, are you thinking to kill me with those elbows of yours!" He glared at me and rubbed his stomach.

Before I could reply, AJ wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me till I was sitting on his lap. What the heck? I don't know how much more my heart can handle of his behavior.

I think Alex noticed that too because he started to laugh so hard till tears were forming in his eyes.

"Oh my god please help him, Alex is practically my little sister, dude! I don't like her like that" he gasped out through his laughter.

I pursed my lips to keep from laughing. But its impossible when Alex was pretty much rolling on the ground.

"Ya!" I yell at Alex, " As much as it is funny watching you roll around like a dog, your hyena cries are hurting my baby ears".

"Are you calling me a dog" he said faking it hurt his feeling.

I rolled my eyes, and everyone chuckled.

"Now, I have to go do some work at the hospital, but I'll be back at noon to go to the shelter with you".

I nodded in reply. Alex kiss my forehead and turn to the guys those man hand shake, he stared at Trisha again. He took her hand and kissed it.

" I'll see you soon, mi ángel" he winked.

Trisha blushed and Jake punched his arm amusedly "Back off my little sister man".

Alex just grinned at him " I can't promise anything " he smirked at AJ and left.

I turn to Trisha and beamed. "Finally, I was Wondering if I had to force him to go on a date" Trisha blinked at me in confusion.

"Alex has never really show a girl interest, he's a workaholic and dedicated to his family. And if he show his interest, that means something". I said with a smile.

She blushed a deeper red " Probably he doesn't want to go on a date then".

"We'll see" I smirked and stood up.

I walked to the kitchen to grab something for us to eat. I decide to make pancakes, grabbing the box with the pancake mixture from one of the cabinets. As I took out the maple syrups from the fridge, I felt a pair of arms go around my waist. I knew it was AJ because my skin was tingling, like the first time he kiss me for the wedding contract. I put the syrup on the counter next to the fridge and turned in his arms. I was surprised at the short distance between us.

I gulped. I see speak of his clear hazel eyes. Which were sparkling with anger.

"Is something wrong?" I asked nervously.

"You're mine. Do you understand that? you belong to me". He growled at me, bringing me closer to him.

My eyes widened. My stomach flipped with excitement at his possessiveness.

AJ must have hit his head today!?

I look at him confused.

He tugged a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"I don't wanna see you with other guys." He said softly, but angrily.

I frowned "Uh, what guys?"

He glared at me, "Alex isn't a guy?"

"Why are you making this sound like we're in a relationship? far as I know, you still hate me".

He didn't say anything and removed his arms. I turned back around to grab the syrup, slightly hurt by his silence. Suddenly I felt him press his lips to my neck quickly I spun around in shock. He smirked at me and start to leave the kitchen, but not before winking.

"Why is your life so freaking complicated" my mind groaned in frustration.

I shook my head and began to make the pancake mixture.

The time past like a blur in the shelter so I decide to go home. By the time I reach home AJ was in is studio so I gone straight to my room, I take a shower when I am done I wrapped a towel round me, going back to the room I change into a nightdress and to bed. Has my head hit the pillow I fell asleep.

OK guys another chapter is done probably I star chapter 4 today and published it tomorrow morning I don't promise I will done on time but I will try my best.💖

Love you so much guys thanks for reading my story please don't forget to

VOTE ✔

SHARE ✔

COMMENT ✔