Chapter 9

Picture of Thomas and Travis 👆.

Travis

Can this day get more interesting when it comes to AJ, I'm in my car driving to see if AJ don't do nothing stupid, he call me pretty drunk. But first I'd like to see Alexa she got me extremely worry, I to go visit her to see if she is OK. I heard that she get to know AJ been having sex with different girl this past four weeks, I really don't blame her if she decided to leave and go to another country.

AJ may be my friend but that's not the way to treat a girl like Alexa, he doesn't deserve her forgiveness she's too navy and innocent.

I've been thinking to convince Alex to go away for a while and make AJ suffer a little bit.

So making my way to Alex house, I see her out side with a guy they're hugging each other, parking my car in front of her parents house. Making myself out of my car Alex see me she excuse herself them run to hug me.

"Hey Trav" she say.

"Hey! How are you?" I asked.

She shrugged "Jeez, am fine" the last part she said in a whisper I can see the sadness in her eyes.

Thanks dick check what you cause you so dead when I get to your house.

"Well it was nice to see you again Alex, hope to see you soon".

"Trav, I'm not sure I will see you anytime soon am leaving States for four years"

Am in shock she can't leave for that long… I know, I know! I say I was going to convince her to take a break from all this bullshit what AJ is doing… but wow! I don't have anything to say to what she just told me.

"Alex you can't leave for that long!" I say in disbelief.

"Its just a business trip I can't back up" she said, stare at her to see if I find a hint of lie, but to my luck she was saying the truth.

I sigh frustrated of all the situation what's going on. What can I what to do?…

Whit this dumbass of AJ.

Free her bitch.

You don't deserve her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

FML am sorry I didn't update soon and set the story on hold.

Hello my dear readers I'm so excited yeah! Trying my best to update chapter 10 anyway have a great day, night whatever please don't forget to:

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT.

Love Shanel.