Chapter 6

Alexa

The next morning I wake up not remembering going to bed, wait! what, how the hell I get home? I look around the room to see I'm in my childhood bedroom my parents really didn't touch a single thing in my room, all the photo of my friends on parents still hang on the wall, getting out of bed deciding to take a long shower everything that happened at William birthday party reply in my mind it's hurt knowing that he doesn't have the least respect for his wife.

Changing into a white sundress and a flats with feathers on it.

Okay guys I forget to mention that Alexa hair is blonde, not black or drown is BLONDE! Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter

A heading down the stairs making my way in the kitchen to find mom making breakfast and dad sitting round the table reading the newspaper

"Good morning!" I said.

"Morning honey" mom said.

Making my way to mom giving her a kiss on her cheek, walking to the table I give dad a kiss on his forehead.

"Morning baby girl" dad muttered.

Taking a seat close to dad, mom bring our breakfast and sit facing me.

"Darling your dad and I need to talk to you about yesterday"

"Mom I rea-" I was cut off by the house bell.

"I got it" dad said.

"What are you doing here?" I heard dad said to whoever ring the bell I turn just to see an angry AJ storming toward me.

"You! Why you sleep here" he said pointing angrily at me.

"In first place this is my house and you have no right to come here, then tell my daughter why the fuck she slept here"

I was surprise dad never ever cursed in front of me cause he said I am is baby.

"I'm her husband she should be with me" AJ yell at dad.

"You got to be kidding me, right?"

He snap his head at my direction and narrowed his eyes.

"You!" He said taking a few steps closer to me, "You're coming with me" he grab my arm tightly.

"Why should I?" I ask.

"Cause you're my wife and you have to do exactly what I want" I narrow my eyes at him, I lift my hand and slapped him on the cheek ah that's going to leave a mark.

"How dare you, just one thing AJ out. I don't want to see you near me not even a block" I take a deep breath and continue "I'm not your maid nor you play thing. I am a person, a human with skin and bone I have feeling, something that, wait! What's the correct way to said it, oh YOU DON'T HAVE!"

"Alexa don't make me dragged you out of here, so you have two options! That you come or drag you" he growled angrily.

"And, if my answer is no?" I ask.

Without a word he grab my wrist and started dragging me to the front door.

"AJ you are hurting me!" I scream, giggling my wrist out of his hold.

"You're coming with me now" he say.

"No, am staying here!"

"No you're coming with me" he repeat.

"No am not going to be the girl that her husband cheat on her with every girl he see"

"Largo" (out).

"I don-" I cut him off by punch him.

"Dije que largo"(I said out) I yell at him, and with that he left.

"Alex" I heard dad said.

I turn to face my parents.

"Don't cry sweetie everything is gonna be all right" mom sweet comforting voice tell me.

I really do hope so.

Yo! Christmas is in couple 2 hours am so excited.
I really hope you do enjoy this chapter please don't be a silent reader.

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT

Have a Merry Christmas my dear readers. 🎇🎄🎉

Love you so much guys S.S.C.C💖