Chapter 2

Alexa

I wake up with sunlight in my face, I think is seven o'clock going to the bathroom I take a shower when I am done I wrapped a towel round me I change in a black leggings, a black crop top and black converse setting my hair in a ponytail.

I grabbing my iPad I ahead down stairs and in the living room, connecting my iPad with the speaker I play Never Never by Brick & Lace

I grabbing my iPad I ahead down stairs and in the living room, connecting my iPad with the speaker I play Never Never by Brick & Lace. When the music start I begin to move my waist with the beat god if anyone saw me dancing they will think I gone crazy by the movement I am doing.

I ear the music went off so I turn to see AJ with my iPad in his hand and his friend sitting in the couch. I feel my face heat up with shame. "Sorry I didn't know you have visitors, uh I-I think I will go t-to my room" I said. I was blushing cause I fell so embarrassed. Before I could make a move AJ was in front of me, giving me a hug and kiss my cheek. I was in shock, he lean in closer and whisper in my ear "Don't go I want you to meet my friends" oh dear god he is too close to Mr that it makes me shiver.

I look up to face him "OK" I said breathless.

He smirked at me knowing that he have effect on me when he is so close to me. He turn to his friends and said "Guys this is my wife Alexa."

"Hi" I said reaching for the first boy. I keep staring at him I got to accept he is really attractive with is light blonde hair and green eyes. "Hi I'm Thomas and the guy at the end of the couch is my twin brother Travis." Thomas said, bringing me back to reality I torn to see the guy he is pointed to. Oh, my head go back and ford them are identical twins, they are really cute.

Going for the second one he keep eying me from head to toe. I am not familiar with the attention everyone is giving me, so he make me blush but thinking about it he looks like a doll with is thick black hair and brown eyes, the girl on his side looks the same they must be siblings I said in my mind. "Hi I'm Jake and this is my little sister Trisha" yes I know I shake is hand and turn to his sister doing the same thing. The last guys had long dark brown hair and baby blue eyes is like I seen in my eyes he is cute I said in my mind. "Thank you" the guy said. Oops did I said that loud "Yes" he said, I really have to stop that. "Oh" I blush I don't have nothing to said beside a simple 'oh'.

"Ahh you are so cute when you blush"he said pinching my cheek.

"Hi I'm Jason it's a pleasure to meet you" Jason said. And with that 'cute' I blush harder oh god please help me.

A pair of arms wrapped around my waist and pull me to his chest. Oh my this can't be happening.

"Get your hands of my wife dick head" AJ said. I fell my cheek gone in a shade of pink when he said that, why is he so today it's so odd one minute he hate me and the next he is so nice it's so confusing.

"You quite have some move there" Jason said.

I blush but said thanks to him, AJ arm tighten round my waist.

"AJ I can't breath" I said. With that AJ let go and said "Shit baby I didn't mean to hurt you" baby OK this is getting weird.

"Alex" someone said my name I turn to see who it was.

Sorry guys I done there but the 3 chapter will continue. I'm sorry I didn't update these day I will try to finished chapter 3 love you guys, I hope you enjoy reading this story.

VOTE ✔

SHARE ✔

COMMENT ✔

Love you guys so much. Your S.S.C.C 💖