Chapter 11

Alexa

2 years later...

That's what Alexa is wearing

It's been two years since I walk away, two years in Italy for a business with Shawn, two years since I last knew about AJ's, two years away from my family thought I will go...

"Penny for your thoughts?" Rembrandt asked.

Yeah I know! since the day I start work I meet Rembrandt he's the boss and oner of Alessandro's company. The time I been working with Shawn our contract was at Alessandro's.

He's a nice guy and very handsome too with his blonde hair, green eyes, broad shoulders, 6 pack and his V line. OK let me clear this to you am still a virgin and about his body we when to the beach last year.

"Huh?"

"Penny's for you thoughts?"

"Oh! No just thinking how we get to know each other."

I was about to say something when my phone rings. Taking out my phone from my purse to see Shawn appear on my ID caller.

"Hello."

"Where the actual fuck are you, we have a meeting in 40 min. And you aren't here yet." A angry and irritated Shawn blur out.

Shit I completely forget about it.

"Shit! I'm so sorry I completely forget about it" I hang up the call.

"Sorry baby I got a meeting in 40 min." I got up from my chair and give Rembrandt a long and sweet kiss on his lips.

"It's OK babe, dinner at my house I will past looking for you at 7:00. It's that OK?"

"Sound good to me, see you at 7 love" I peck his lips one last time

Once I in my car I drive to Alvarado's company, done in front the building I make my way to the elevator getting in I punch the number 10 floor hearing the pin identifying me I'm at the floor for the meeting.

Walking to the meeting room I stand in front a double door, taking a deep breath a open the door and walk in shooting it slowly behind me.

"Sorry am 10 min late."

"Was time enough for you to appear" An annoyed Shawn said.

"Alexa?" That voice, I know that voice It's been hunting me since the day I walk away, I turn to see AJ at the door frozen in his spot.

"Mr. Maitland please take a site!" I heard Shawn said, I take my site beside Shawn and the meeting start.

It's been three hours now and the meeting isn't over yet. I was deep in thoughts when I ear phone ring I search for it in my purse for it when I spot it looking on the ID caller just to see Elmyra calling.

'It's something urgent' I mouth to Shawn and he nod is head in agreement.

Excusing myself from the meeting room and answer the phone call.

"Hello Elmyra"

"Alex it Keshana she have a high fever I try everything and nothing work!" A panicked Elmyra said.

Keshana 3 years old Alexa adopted baby.

"I on my way now" I said in panic too.

I rush in the meeting room to grab my purse so I can get to my baby.

"Am so sorry but I got to leave Shawn but my baby girl is ill and I got to get to her now."

"What! Does she have?"

"I don't know! Elmyra just told me she have high temperature"

"Take the day off till Keshana is ok"

I rush out hoping to reach in time for my baby.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Don't worry baby mommy is on her way.

Well I have bad news for you guys 1 chapter left over for this story to be over

Well I have bad news for you guys 1 chapter left over for this story to be over. I you like this chapter please fell free to vote, share and comment on it.