Chapter 10

Am sorry my dear readers I didn't update sooner but I will try my best in chapter 11.

Thomas

I wake up happy with my girl in my arms I take a look on the clock that on the night stand it just 6:00 AM, today Nicole got to go work at 8:30 AM getting out the bed I when to the kitchen planing to give her breakfast in bed. Making pancakes in shapes of hearts, bacon, omelet, Orange juice, coffee, and a bowl of fruits.

When I am done with the breakfast I walk back to the room, Nicole was fast asleep making my way to the bed setting down the breakfast I give kisses to my baby till she wakes up, blinking her eyes a few time, she sit up and stretch.

"Good morning baby" I said kissing her lips.

"Morning" she said kissing me back.

I'm really nervous, today I'll propose to the love of my life. I have everything plan Alexa, Alex, Adam, Cameron, Travis, Trisha, Juliet, Jason and Jake, will be helping me. I didn't ask AJ cause he isn't in his mood for helping, when I contact Alexa and explain her what I have in mind, she was so excited about helping me just like the rest off my friend's, Alexa will distract Nicole when her work is over.

When Nicole done eat her breakfast, she take 1 hour in the shower, she change in a green shirt,black pleat skirt with a black belt, black purse and black and gold ankle boots Jeez my baby looks so fucking hot.

I walk behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and kiss her neck, she lean to my touch and I smirk against her soft skin.

Turning around to face me she press her delicious lips on mine I moan at the minty taste. Nicole took a step back away from me I groan in frustration.

"Sorry baby but I have to leave or I will be late at work," she give a good bye kiss I walk out the door.

I made a group of text with my friends.

Me: Guys its time for action, so now get your asses at my house LIKE NOW.

Alex: I on my way now.

Cameron: Open your fucking door.

I stare confusedly at Cameron message. Everyone says they're on there way to my house.

"OPEN YOUR FUCKING DOOR THOMAS" Cameron say.

Oh!

I open the door to see an angry Cameron.

"What takes you so long to open a fucking door dude!."