Past is catching up

Kate's pov:

Luke yelled"What is happening here?".Josh replied "An old idiot decided to show up" and I laughed.I saw Jeremiah McCann and Victoria McCann looking at me intently.I shot them a smile.Jason introduced me"Mom-Dad meet Devil.She is Alpha-" but Jeremiah snapped "I know who she is? Maybe even better than you".Ok I think they figured who I am? I smirked and said "Oh really!From where Elder McCann?".He growled at me and Victoria exclaimed" Is that Nathan?".Josh replied "Yes".

All except me, Josh and Jason's parents looked confused.Jason asked "Do you know each other?" and I replied "I don't think so".Jeremiah said" Don't play with me Kate Stephenson.I thought you must had died with your parents".Luke said "Devil I think we should all have a meeting in your office" and I nodded.Before entering my territory I threatened "No one will roam in my area or consider yourself dead" and everybody nodded.

We all ran and reached my office.I told Luke to tell Alisha to manage the snacks and she came with all the snacks. Everybody settled and I started"First no one will leak any information out and secondly no one will know about this meeting".Jason asked "So how do you know my parents Kat?" and before I could answer Victoria or I rather say Aunt Vicky exclaimed "JASON ALEX MCCANN why did you called her Kat?I don't think you know her before the ball".I sighed and said" We are mates Aunt Vicky.Calm down".

Jason's parents, Luke and her mate and Dylan shouted "What!".I growled and snapped "Can't you all hear.We are mates and if it gets out then get prepared for your worst nightmares".Aunt Vicky shouted at Jason "When the hell were you planning to tell us ?" and I butted in "I prohibited him to tell".

Uncle Jerry face gushed "Aww she cares for her mate" and Aunt Vicky smacked him at back of his head.Everybody was laughing continuously and I growled so they stopped.I introduced myself "My name is Kate Stephenson.I am 23 years old" and took off ,my mask.Rose shrieked "OMG, my future sister-in-law is CEO of Mudbloods".I saw everyone's eyes were popped out and jaws hung open.I said "Don't you all dare call me Kate.I was Devil.I am Devil and I will be Devil.My identity doesn't changes anything". 

Jason said "Lets get back to the point.How do you know my parents?".Josh replied " They know us because you father worked under Kate's father".I rolled my eyes and  sassed "Thank you for telling.Why don't you explain everyting?".Josh snorted and said"Ok sorry for inturreptting".

Jason asked"I never saw anyone dictating my father.Why don't we know you both?" and I informed "My parents were supreme Alphas.Your father made alliance with mine.They maintained opposite side and you went away to study".Rose asked "What was the name of the pack dad?" and Uncle Jerry answered "The Leaders.Scorpion was the leader that time".Everyone's were utterly shocked with this information and Luke asked "So Devil you are Scorpions daughter ?".I just laughed it off.

Dylan asked "Why didn't you continued your father's pack?".It brought back all the painful memories back and Josh sent me a reassuring smile.Dylan's phone rang.He informed that everyone was asking about the rogue so Jason sent him away.

Jason's pov:

Oh god, I am in problem and my parents don't look happy.I avoided eye contact with them and averted my attention to the conversation going on. Josh said "An idiot decided to show up".Wait what did I miss? I think I should introduce my parents to Kat.I told "Mom-Dad meet Devil.She is Alpha-" and dad snapped "I know who she is? Maybe even better than you".Wait what is happening? 

My mate knew my parents but not me.There would be lot of explaining tonight.She smirked and said "Oh really!From where Elder McCann?".My dad was boiling with anger.Not good, not good at all.Mom recognised the rogue as Nathan and Josh confirmed it.

I am freaking confused.I finally asked question of the hour  "Do you know each other?" and Kat replied "I don't think so".Dad said" Don't play with me Kate Stephenson.I thought you must had died with your parents".Her name is Kate Stephenson.I have heard this name but where? Luke said "Devil I think we should all have a meeting in your office" and she nodded.Before entering her territory she threatened "No one will roam in my area or consider yourself dead" and everybody nodded.

When she used her Alpha tone everyone flinched except me.Even my parents like they are bound to follow her command.We reached her office.Man, she is loaded with money.We all had snacks and started meeting.She gave instructions about the meeting but I didn't bother to listen.I really space off often.

I was eager to know about connection between my parents and her.Please spare me the rivalry.I asked again "So how do you know my parents Kat?" and before she could answer my mom started shouting at me.Great now I am a mama's boy in front of my mate's pack members.

Kat said "We are mates Aunt Vicky.Calm down".My parents, Luke and her mate and Dylan shouted "What!".Kate growled and snapped "Can't you all hear.We are mates and if it got out then get prepared for your worst nightmares".I really need to ask about my parents flinching on her commands.Mom shouted at me again "When the hell were you planning to tell us ?" and Kate jumped in my defense and said"I prohibited him to tell".

Dad gushed over it and mom smacked him.I was happy that she cared for me.She threatens everyone to not to reveal anything.She give away death threats as free prizes.As soon as she introduced herself as Kate Stephenson and she was 23 years old and took off her mask, Rose exclaimed "OMG, my future sister-in-law is CEO of Mudbloods".Kat or Kate is beautiful.She has red eyes, brown locks and high cheek bones.I licked my lips.I don't care if she is world's most richest person or world's best companies CEO, she is my mate.

Everyone else was shocked.Again she threatened everyone to call her Devil not Kate.See like give away prize.I told everyone to get back to the point.Josh told that my father worked under Kate's father.But my father was Alpha from starting.I asked the same and why I don't know them? Generally Alpha's and high ranked wolves children were meant to be friends since childhood.Kate told that her father was supreme Alpha and my father made alliance with her father.So, my father maintained other area than where she lived and I went away to study too.

Rose asked "What was the name of the pack dad?" and dad answered "The Leaders.Scorpion was the leader that time".Everyone was utterly shocked with this information and Luke asked "So Devil you are Scorpions daughter ?".She just laughed.I think that as yes.

I AM MATED WITH SCORPION'S DAUGHTER.HE WAS THE MOST FEARED WOLF OF HIS TIME.People are fool who compared her and Scorpion.A very big army of rogues took down Scorpion.They both are from same bloodline.That's why Kate is so bloody and well trained.

Dylan asked "Why didn't you continued your father's pack?".I saw flash of pain in Kate's eyes.Very vulnerable look.Dylan's phone rang.He informed that everyone was asking about the rogue so I sent him away.He asked my Kate a question that brought back her bad memories.If he would have stayed that stupid question would have lingered.God, I sound like a lovestruck fool.

***********************************************************************************************

Hi guys,

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter.I am so extremely sorry that I am late in uploading chapters.This week I had three projects on my back.

Can you all suggest the cast ?

Plx vote/comment/follow/share/message me.

-Alpha KS