Let the fun begin (2)

Kate's pov:

We were jamming songs on our way to airport.I think taking a break isn't a bad idea.Josh planned out whole day.He guided and I drove.While driving I saw sign of 'Fort York National Historic Site' .I love history that's why he brought me here.

As Josh loves science I thought we were going to 'Ontario Science Centre', not that I am complaining.'Fort York National Historic Site' is a  43-acre landmark with original War of 1812 buildings & 1813 battle site, plus a visitors' centre.It was beautiful.I was busy in knowing more about this place, Josh was busy clicking pictres with artifacts.I love this idiot.

Then we went it's canteen.Yummy food, I would have to say.A boy of my age came looking excited and said " Can I have y+our autograph?".I sighed and gave him my precious signature.It attracted attention and gradually everyone recognized us.We hurried and escaped the mob.

Josh again started giving me directions I followed.He teased me saying " See I have Kate Stephenson as my chauffeur" and I fake glared at him.This time we arrived at 'Ripley's Aquarium of Canada'.I went to buy tickets but Josh beat me to it and said " Ms. Stephenson, I know you are rich but it is Bff Day not Kate Paying for All the Fun Day".

We started roaming and taking pics.I started walking on railing and guard yelled at me.We quickly went to next part and started pulling funny faces and clicked some selfies.I kissed Josh's cheek for selfie when a sweet scent hit my nose.Jason is here.From all  the days he picked today to visit here.I think he saw us.I don't care but how come I didn't sensed him earlier.He would think me as a cheater.Why I am so bothered? Stupid mate connection.Josh saw my face and asked " What happened?".

Oh god he is so clueless about how much big trouble he is in. I said "I think Jason is here and he saw us.That means he saw me kissing you on your cheek"

Josh laughed and said "Do, big bad black Kate's lover wolf is at my back?Huh".I lightly punched his arm.We were on road again jamming at top of our voices.We opened our roof and let the cool breeze in.

*********************************************************************************

Hi guys,

I am sorry that I am late.I was busy with my homework.

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter.

Comment below things that you do with your bff.I love reading them.

Plz comment/share/follow/message/VOTE.

-Alpha KS