Beginning of the War

Jason's pov:

We reached to Kate's territory and Josh and Kate were navigating us to our border.Kate has very big territory under her.Should I tell her about how I feel? I don't think it's right time.My people come first.I need to reach back earliest.I can't waste the time because of my emotions.I just hope Derek had handled it well.

Kate snapped to back to reality and said " Stop worrying Jase". I was amused by my new name and replied " It's hard not to worry".She gave me a full smile and said "It's going to be okay".I hope she is right.

Kate took out two guns from her hollister and gave them to me.She said " They are made out of silver and contains silver bullets laced with wolfsbane.One is for you and other one for Rose.se them wisely".Does she feel same for me?

Josh said " Okay lovebirds.We have reached at the border" and Kate snorted " We are not birds".Josh rolled his eyes and Rose chuckled.

Suddenly howling was heard alerting us all.Josh jumped and ducked Rose.There was an arrow and a person.Josh ran behind him and Kate took the arrow.It had a message and Kate muttered " Very 15th century".Josh came back and snatched the letter.He read it.

Dear Alphas

Be ready for your doom tonight.We are coming for you.We will take you down McCann and Devil.

-Alexander Whitmore 

Kate's eyes turned red and she said with venom lacing her voice " They are going down this time".I asked " They attacked your pack before" and Kate replied " He was my father's Beta.That bastard is dead tonight.Jason keep your security to maximum and your family under locks that traitor loves messing with people's loved ones".

I was shocked to see anger in Kate's eyes not fear.It was a perfect example of what doesn't kill you make you stronger.Kate and Josh nodded and went away.

The war had just begun.

***********************************************************************************************

Hi guys, 

The war has started.Will Kate and Jason  make out alive?

Hopeyou guys enjoyed it.

: Alpha KS