Derek is where!

Jason's pov:

I haven't seen Derek after he  went for chase.I started worrying about him.Yeah, it looks I don't care for anybody but I take care of everyone.I decided to visit Derek's house.I went in my Range Rover and went to Derek's place.

I went in my Range Rover and went to Derek's place

I knocked at the door and Alice opened it.She welcomed me and asked if I want to have anything.I inquired about Derek.She replied"Isn't he with you?I haven't seen him the whole day."I told her that Derek went to chase a wolf near Devil's territory.Hearing this she started crying.

"What if he got caught?Will I be able to see him again?Why didn't he contact me?He can't die.", she sobbed.I assured her that I will find her mate.She thanked me.I hustled towards my office and told Dylan to reach there.

When I reached Dylan was already there.I asked him if, Derek had contacted him.He was about to reply when his phone started ringing and I growled.Why people have to call when it's important.He excused himself and went out.After two minutes he came back but all colour of his face was washed off.I gave him a questioning look and he replied"We found Derek."

I bombarded him with questions"Where?How do you know?Was it his phone and is he okay?".Dylan answered them all.

" He has been caught by The Shadows. Luke their Delta called me up.He is asking for permission to enter the territory because he wants to give you a letter from Devil and Derek is okay."

Hearing this, a wave of  relief washed over me.I told Dylan to ring up Luke.Inform him that he has permission to come in.I called Jay, an Omega to inform Alice about Derek.I was waiting impatiently for Luke to come.Dylan came in and informed Luke has arrived.I told him to send Luke in.

Luke entered and bowed.He spoke "Alpha McCann, can I ask you some questions?".I nodded in approval."Who is your Beta?", I immediately knew, he is here for confirmation of Derek.

"His name is Derek.He is missing.Last time, he went after a rogue near your territory." I informed.

"Okay", he replied.

"Does he have a mate? If yes, her name please", he asked professionally.I know it's  problematic if any other wolf enters your territory.They are behaving like how superior they are.I scoffed but answered,"Yes, her name is Alice".

He smiled and replied,"Derek would be released as soon as I reach but he will owe a favour to Devil.""A FAVOUR.What favour and why?", oh boy now I was angry.This is ridiculous.He calmly replied,"Derek had agreed to this condition.He owes his life to Devil. If it was not Alpha's decision to ask about his whereabouts.We would have killed him on sight."

"Thank you for your precious time.Farewell Alpha" and he walked out.Oh I controlled my anger because of Derek or Luke would have been sorry to give me this sharp answer.

I hope Derek will be soon here.

******************************************************************************************

Hi guys, 

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Plz comment/vote/follow.

-Alpha KS