Tresspassing

Jason pov:

How dare they enter in my area.What do they think they are?"stupid rouges" I muttered.They thought they can escape, what a joke.HA! I was overjoyed to see fear pouring out of his eyes.Probably they have escaped other packs but, no one escapes death. We managed to caught one rogue alive.Just great.

I was lost in my victory world when Derek, my Beta interrupted my rail of thoughts by clearing his throat.

"Alpha, the prisoner has woken up. We tried to talk to him but, he is refusing to tell anything till the time you are present there."

I nodded and he went away. I went to interrogation room. Yes, I have a damn big house cause I am loaded with money.

I entered the room had a glance at the prisoner.I was pretty satisfied damage done to prisoner by Derek.Derek ordered him to start talking since like his request I was there.

"I think you are a pathetic excuse for an Alpha."He said with disgust.

" You came down on order of a mere rouge.You think you are good but you are not."Derek tried to knock him out but I stopped him.

" You are just a spoilt brat that inherited his father's pack.We will take over you. You are no Devil or Scorpion that we would be scared of you."

He spat on my feet and my temper was out of roof.

You should never mess with an alpha specially who hasn't found his mate

You should never mess with an alpha specially who hasn't found his mate.I changed into my wolf form and tore his every limb apart.

Hearing him screaming gave me a satisfaction.I went to my room and took a shower.

My thoughts were roaming around what he said.

'You are no Devil or Scorpion that we would be afraid of you.'

Are they not afraid of Moonlight Riders ?Did Devil has more hold on rouges than me?

Whole night I thought that have I failed my pack?

Gosh I hate you Devil. Where did you come out of the blue.

                     ****************************************************************************

Hi guys ,

Hope you liked Jason's pov

Plz vote, comment and don't hesitate to leave any suggestion or advice.

I welcome your criticism

-Alpha KS