News

Kate pov:

I was lazing around.I flipped channel to a news station.A newsflash caught my eyes.

Today dead bodies of a couple was found in the forest

Today dead bodies of a couple was found in the forest.The dead bodies had cameras in their hands.They both were shot and the man was stabbed with the dagger.That dagger was not an ordinary dagger.It was Devil's dagger.Congrats Devil you killed the couple and  gave their families grief for their whole lives.

"Thanks.Please don't embarrass me" I laughed."They can't hear you".I turned around and saw Josh standing there with a grin.I rolled my eyes at him.He chuckled.

"If I wouldn't have killed them, they would have got our whole pack killed.Those idiots were setting up cameras for rogues.Instead of that,they were turning them into a rogue."I told him.

"It is rule of nature.If anyone  gets opportunity to attain power.They grab it"Josh replied.I hummed and I quoted Spiderman"With great power comes with great responsibility." and we both started laughing.

***********************************************************************************************

Hi guys,

Here's an Early update.I know it's short but, it is needed.

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter.As usual logical critisism is welcomed.

Plz vote/comment/follow.

-Alpha KS