Chapter 12

You went for a long walk around the city and then sat down on a bench, thinking about everything! You were scrolling through your phone and then you called someone...
Mystery: "Hello?"
You: "Hey!"
Mystery: "How many do you want?"
You: "As many as you have!"
Mystery: "Park 9pm!"
You: "Okay."
You hung up, you seen Lena with James all happy from a distance!
You heard someone scream your name and all of that sudden you had flashbacks...again, but this time it was worse!It wouldn't go away, this time. You got upset and broke down.
(Later on that night)
It was 8pm, so you went to the park and met up with the Mystery person
Mystery: "You shouldn't be drinking!"
You: "I need it!
Mystery: "If anyone find that out im in trouble...!"
You: "No one will find out about this!"
Mystery: "There are 7 bottles, each of them has 18% so becareful..."
You: "I will thanks!"
The mystery person left and you took the bag and went into the old train station.You sat down thinking about everything while your phone was buzzing off...constantly with messages!
You drank bottle after bottle...after bottle, thoughts were racing through your mind. Flashbacks were appearing, haunting you, you got stressed and stood up with tears rolling down your cheek!You got up and stood on the edge of the platform, ready to jump when the 11 pm train come to the station.You thought to yourself that you were worthless, that everything crashed down, you thought about everything you have been through and you just wanted it to end...It was 10.59 pm you looked around and took 2 steps back so you could run infront of the train!
You got ready, you seen the train and you...