Chapter 1- Introduction

Years ago, in Battery city, there was a group of four do-gooders, Party Poison, Jet-Star, Fun Ghoul and Kobra-Kid. They were called "The Fabulous Killjoys". They were the biggest legends in Battery City. Sadly, like all good things, their lives came to an end. This all happened because of the "Better Living" industries. Dont let the name fool you, it's the worst thing that had ever happened to us.

The Killjoys were dramatically killed and ended up in body bags. Rumor has it that Party Poison was shot by Korse himself. The other three were shot by Draculoids. All to save one little girl, also known as, my mother. She has a lot of souvenirs. From their masks and guns, to their jackets and handwritten notes, she has them all in a separate room, to honor their lives and everything they did for her and Battery City.

One day as I was snooping around the room of curiosity, I found a newspaper, from 2019, which was the last year of the killjoys. Some words were highlighted in bright yellow. I couldn't make much out of it. After a few more tries, I got a sentence. It said "Meet at the canyon for next message". At that moment I knew what I had to do.

The canyon was an abandoned house. Nobody dared to enter it. It had a dark and eerie history. Apparently gangs meet up there, at least they used to. It gets its name because it has a huge hole in the garden, that leads a few hundred feet down. I'm not afraid to go there though. It's just an abandoned old house. There's nothing to be afraid of.

At least that's what I was telling myself the night before I decided to go there...