Chapter 5: The jewel of life

Xerneas weakly looks at Arceus. "Arceus....I'm terribly weak," she said. "I can't stop Yveltal in my condition...

"Hmmm....Maybe I can give you the jewel of life to regain your strength and continue battling, but you must promise to return it to me" Arceus replied, "is that clear?"

"If it means saving this world and the Pokémon turned to stone...I'll do it" she replies to Arceus.

Infernape was plotting an attack. "Maybe if I could get my hands on the jewel of life, I can make Yveltal unstoppable," he plotted.

"Ok..."Arceus created the Jewel of Life out of his Splash, Meadow, Earth, Zap and Draco Plates. "I will give you my power to save the world and everything in it" he replied calmly. He began to make the jewel of life for Xerneas and used telekinesis to float it towards her. She felt powerful again and she could finally stand back up.

"Thank you, Arceus; I promise I will give it back to you when I'm finished" she replied.

Arceus nods at heard but does not notice Infernape speed past them stealing the jewel of life from Xerneas possession. "Perfect".

"NO!" they yelled.

"YOU BETTER RETURN THAT NOW, OR ELSE!" Arceus began to yell in rage once more.

Infernape laughs, " I have a much better idea." He says as he tosses the jewel of life towards Yveltal granting him more power.

"NOOO!" they screamed.

"RAAAAHHHHHHH!" Arceus hollered in anger. He charged up his remaining power to use hyper beam.

Yveltal counters with a supercharged oblivion wing and fired at the hyper beam

"UHHHHH!" Arceus groaned firing another hyper beam at them hitting Infernape.

"ARRGH!" Infernape cried as he was launched back into the statues of Electra and Chase.

"UH! You are going to pay for that God of Pokémon!" he yelled trying to get back up.

"You dare challenge me!?" Arceus exclaimed.

Yveltal roars in rage.

"Yes" Infernape answers looking strong to fight a legendary Pokémon.

Xerneas glares at Yveltal ready to strike. The fight to save the world begins here. "Please save us Xerneas and Arceus...I don't want to be a statue anymore..." Electra thought as she watched the scene unfold.

Arceus growls and lets out a roar.

"I don't want to live as a statue...you got to win this...for the whole world" Chase thought watching the scene as well.

"That roar...I wonder if they managed to awaken Xerneas" Dusk thought inside the cave.

"I hear roars...and it isn't Yveltal...it sounds like Xerneas and...and Arceus?" Lightning thought.

"They've awakened Xerneas!" she thought in her mind happily.

"That roar...it sounded so powerful...did they summon Xerneas?" Primeape questioned. "No matter, Yveltal will still persevere and defeat her" he said as he continued holding her and rubbing her stone cheeks.

"You will still be mine my precious Pikachu" Primeape said to her with a grin.

"No I'm not! As soon as Xerneas defeats Yveltal, and revive us you will be done for!" Lightning thought.

He continues laughing to himself as he caresses her body.

"Don't you worry your little lightning tail; I'll be sure to take good care of you. After all, you'll be living here with me for the rest of your life" Primape cackled confidently.