Chapter 8: The source of the trance

(The song is called Bad Boy by Nightcore. It is meant to be for Electra to Sparks)

Dusk woke up from his dream about his past with his old friend Spike. He saw Lightning stare at him with a mean look, she was already back up.

"Did you have a nice nap?" she taunted, "Hahahahaha!" she laughed evilly.

Dusk still felt his body ache from her attacks.

He struggled to get up as he looked around. "How do I save her without hurting her" Dusk thought.

She started to charge up electro ball. "Any last words?!" Lightning grinned.

"No... I can't kill him" Lightning's voice faded, sounding like her real self was fading away, so she would be evil and in Drowzee's control forever and be a slave for the rest of her life.

Dusk trembled a bit. "Please Lightning...don't do this...I don't want to hurt you..." Dusk said as he backed off a bit.

He looked into her eyes for a hint of hope she would fight it but there was nothing...just a void growing bigger in her soul as she remained under control.

"That's all?! Aww, pity" she grinned starting to use her attack but it back fired and her real self made it hit her and she fell to the ground.

"Dusk...You got to find the source of the trance" she whispered.

"H-huh...?" Dusk whispered. he could have sworn he heard her true voice speak to him. He looked at her confused.

"Look for the source before I fade away, entirely" she whispered a lot quieter.

"The...source...?" Dusk asked again.

"Yes, the... source" she whispered quieter.

"Where would it be...." he asked himself out loud.

"Hahahahaha! Why would I tell you where the source is?!" the evil part of her returned.

Dusk gasped as she returned back under their control again. "Where do I start searching..." he thought as he looked at her leering at him.

"You'll never find the source!" Lightning yelled again.

"Maybe....maybe it's not in this room." he thought. "I need to get out of here."

He sees a hole leading out of the room in the back "maybe I could start there" he thought.

"Where are you going?" Lightning responded following Dusk inside the room.

He looked inside and see the Drowzee inside there. "He must be the one controlling her".

Drowzee was moving his arms like he was dancing.

"Come back here, Dusk!" Lightning spoke.

Dusk charged at Drowzee charging his iron tail.

"No!" Lightning screamed jumping up and hit Dusk's iron tail with her own protecting the rubber case Drowzee was inside used to protect him.

Dusk growled as he charged at the rubber case again.

"No, you don't!" she grabbed his iron tail and he swung her at the case by accident.

Dusk stared at her before looking back at the Drowzee still doing his dance.

Then he realized she made him throw her into the case "Lightning!"

"Uhhh!" She groaned hitting the ground hard. Lightning shook it off and was about to attack him, but her real self tried to keep the attack from hitting him making a thunder shock go in every direction in the room. Dusk used iron tail one more time on the case making it crack a bit the rubber parts getting cut.