Chapter 9: The lazy Pokémon

"We can't let them suffer like this, we have to find a Pecha berry to stop the poisoning and a Rawst berry to heal the burn" Electra replied.

"Right!" Chase and Sparks nodded, and they went to look for the berries without Infernape seeing them.

Dusk's hearing was muffled and his eyesight is blurry as all he could do was stare into her eyes.

"Dusk..." Lightning said sadly in a weak manner. Dusk simply stared at her as he could no longer speak.

Electra, Chase, and Sparks were looking in every bush and tree they came across to, but didn't find anything. "Where did all the berries go?" Electra asked. When they heard a big grumble from some sort of Pokémon.

They slowly turned around trembling in fear as they looked at the Pokémon.

The Pokémon held out its big dark blue paw at a huge pile of berries.

"We need to take a Rawst berry and a Pecha berry out of that pile, but how are we going to do that without getting caught" Chase replied.

" Why don't we try asking nicely?" Electra asked.

"Um...we can try" Sparks answered worriedly.

She walked towards the Pokémon and saw that it was a big lazy Snorlax.

Ummm...Excuse me, sir?" She asked.

"HOW DARE YOU DISTURB MY AFTER NOON SNACK!!" he yelled, "what do you want!"

Electra whimpered under his booming voice. "W-we just n-need 2 Rawst and 2 Pecha b-berries...."

"WHAT!! YOU WANT TO TAKE SOME OF MY FOOD!! YOU THEIVES!" Snorlax yelled. Snorlax got up and ran straight for them.

Electra panics as he does.

They ran as fast as they could to get away.

They continued running until they were out of sight from him.

"How are we going to get those berries now?" she asked.

Snorlax went back to sit under his tree and continued eating his berries.

"Hmmm...I have a plan, but we need a distraction" Chase replied.

Electra gulped. "I'm doing it!" Sparks volunteered.

Alright Sparks, just draw his attention away from the berry pile" Chase said.

"Ok" he replied, he was about to walk towards Snorlax but Electra stopped him.

"No! I don't want you to go, what if Snorlax injures you or KILLS you. I already lost you before, I'm not losing you again" Electra replied, worriedly.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine" Sparks replied walking towards Snorlax.

Electra watched as he walked toward the Snorlax frightened of Sparks' wellbeing.

"Hey Snorlax over here!" he yelled, he used quick attack and Snorlax followed him.

Chase took this as an opportunity to grab the berries they needed.

Snorlax roared in anger and he chased Sparks through the woods.

"Sparks!! Oh no he's in trouble, we got to stop Snorlax before he is smashed by him" Electra spoke, worriedly.

"Yeah! Come on" Chase replied.

The two Pikachus rush after the raging Snorlax after they secured the berries they needed.

"Hey Snorlax, why do you look so shocked?" Electra asked.

Snorlax looked at her in confusion and anger.