Prologue

Deep in a place called the Allearth Forest located in the Kalos region, was a small land where three similar Pokémon called their home. A whole pack of Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu happily inhabited this land in peace and harmony.

Their brave, noble, and strong Raichu leader named Thunder makes sure his village is safe from the terrifying creatures they fear called Humans. They all are afraid that one day they will be caught in the cages they call Pokeballs and be forced to battle against their will.  There have been times they had to flee to a different area due to having the humans discover their secret hideout. Many times a few of them were unable to escape. One of them was Thunder's mate; a Pikachu named Levina. Thunder loves Levina so much and it was devastating to watch his mate go, but he kept her final wish. Keep her young daughter safe.

Levina named her daughter, Lightning because she hatched at the first strike of lightning. She knew that her daughter would be very special and important for the village one day and she had to protect her but in order to do that she had to sacrifice herself to the humans so Thunder could escape with Lightning and the other villagers. She didn't leave without giving Lightning a gift though. She gave her the Pink bow she always wore. Thunder knew it would be sad for Lightning to grow up without her mother but it must be done for the sake of the village.

                                ***

Lightning was now 14 and evolved into a Pikachu. She sat in the shade under a big Oak tree in the middle of the village, watching the villagers play. She was bored, she was sick of looking at the same outlook for too long. She stood up and walked towards her Raichu father standing on a huge rock watching over the village carefully.

"Dad?!" She called.

"Yes, Lightning" he replied.

"Can I go for a walk?" She asked.

"Of course. Just be careful. Watch out for-" he was interrupted.

"Yeah, yeah I know. Watch out for humans and crazy wild Pokémon. I cross my heart and hope to surf and fly" she replied.

"Okay, go on" Thunder told her.

Lightning didn't have to be told twice as she scampered off into the forest.