Chapter 7: Revenge

(A/N The song is called Safe by Nightcore. It is basically meant to be Lightning's song in this chapter. Hope you enjoy it.)

In a few minutes, In the lair the creature places Lightning down on a hay bed and waits for her to wake up.

She finally awakens and stared right into Primeape and Infernape's face, startling her and made her jump but not high knowing that she was tied up in vines again.

"Nice of you to wake up at this time," Infernape chuckled as he saw her reaction.

"W-what am I doing here? W-where's Dusk" she mumbled trembling in fear.

Primeape laughed. "Check it out, she's trying to say something," he said as all he heard was her muffled voice.

Infernape just grinned. "You two are going to pay for what you have done with our plans".

"What are you going to do?" She mumbled, under the tree sap.

Infernape walked up to her and placed his paws on her chin and tilted it up to meet at eye level. "You're probably wondering what we are going to do to you huh." Lightning nodded slowly trembling in fear as Infernape felt her shaking. "It's simple really. You're going to kill your boyfriend Dusk".

"WHAT! NO!" She screamed under the tree sap.

Infernape chuckled. "I knew you wouldn't comply so easily, so I brought someone to help convince you"

"Huh?" she questioned.

At that moment a Drowzee entered the lair. "Drowzee would you be so kind as to convince our little Pikachu here to obey us?" Infernape asked. Drowzee nodded, "consider it done," he said as he walked towards her.

"Huh!" she gasped keeping her eyes away from the movement the Drowzee made. Suddenly, she began to get stuck in the trance following his arm movements. "Drowzee...Drowzee...Drowzee!" he sang.

Lightning struggled to break free from the trance but his soothing voice lulled her into a state of serenity she opened and closed her eyes slowly swaying back and forth to his arm movements as her mind and consciousness drifted off into darkness. As she opened her eyes once more they were no longer a sparkling amber, but now a dull pupil less brown.

"What do you wish me to do, master" she responded like a zombie.

Infernape grinned. "May I take her for a while sir?" Primeape ask. "We'll have a while before Dusk wakes up and finds us"

Primeape walked towards her. "No... I got to stop this now...I got to break through this trance" Lightning thought stuck in her mind while the trance took over her body.

"She's all yours for now Primeape" Infernape replied. Primeape grinned, "come along now Lightning" he said as he walking toward a private room.

"Yes master" she replied following him. "No...!" she screamed in her thoughts as her body was being controlled by Drowzee and she followed Primeape in the private room, away from everyone else.

Once inside the private room Primeape looks towards her "now give me a cute pose Lightning," he said with a grin.

She turned her head to the left, ears down with her paws covering her mouth. "Uh! Why am I being cute for him" she thought.

"Now freeze" he said.

Primape continued eyeing her slender figure.

She froze just starring like a statue in her cute pose.

Primeape grinned as he walked around her running his paw gently up and down her arm.

Oh...please, not this again" she thought.