Chapter 6: The return of the Pikachu village

"Sparks, is that you?" Electra asked seeing a Pikachu getting up from the ground.

Sparks looked up at her.  "Electra!?

Sparks then rushed toward Electra and hugged her tightly.  "Oh thank Arceus you're ok Electra!  I thought you would have been turned to stone too!!  I was so afraid I would be staring up this mountain forever!!" he cried as he held Electra close to him.

"Well actually we have been turn to stone" Chase responded. "What? Then how did we revive?" Sparks asked. "It was Xerneas and Arceus, who saved us" Chase replied. "It's kind of a long story" Electra replied.

"Oh..." Sparks said sadly before returning a smile, "well at least you're both ok now!"

"Yeah" Electra replied.

"I thought you would leave me behind forever, Electra" Sparks replied. "What! We would never do that; we would never leave a Pikachu behind" she responded.

"Now come on we got to find Dusk and Lightning" Electra responded. "But where are they?" Chase asked. "I know where they are. I saw a Primape take a statue that looked like Lightning and I saw Dusk run towards the cave up the hill where they went" Sparks replied.

"Why would a Primeape take Lightning?" Chase asked.  "I don't know but let's hurry and help her!  She could be in danger!" Electra and Chase nod and the trio rush towards the mountain.

They saw Dusk sitting next to a statue looking at it sadly.

"Lightning" he whispered to her, tears in his eyes.

"Huh!" all three Pikachus gasped for what they saw. Lightning was still a statue.

Dusk continued staring at her frozen.

"Wait why is Lightning still stone," Sparks asked quietly.

"I don't know, but we got to carry her out of here" he replied putting her on his back.

Dusk tried to pick Lightning up and carried her out of the cave with his back, but fell to the ground in exhaustion. "She's too heavy... to carry" he spoke weakly. "Then how-" Electra was cut off by Primeape walking towards them carrying some berries to his lair. "What! Why are you here!?" he gasped dropping some berries on the ground in surprise. "No matter, I'll defeat you myself with a one on one battle" Primeape got ready to fight.

Dusk growled at Primeape "let's go...you'll pay for taking Lightning away from me.  You don't deserve someone as amazing as her *Dusk said as he got into a battle stance.

Lightning stared at them both watching the battle unable to move and help him.

Dusk stared at Primeape tears still staining his face waiting for his attack.

He leaped in to use Mach punch towards Dusk.

Dusk used quick attack to dodge and flanked him with iron tail.

"Lightning is coming with us!!" Dusk said as he tripped him and used bite on his face.

"Yeah...I'm not going with you, crazy Pokémon" Lightning responded in her mind.

"Grr...we'll see about that" Primeape replied hitting Dusk square in the face with Mach punch.  "ACK!" Dusk cried as he slid away from him unable to react to him pinning Dusk down.  "Why don't you try this for size!" He shouted as he unleashed fury swipe on Dusk's body.  He screamed in pain as he struggled to push him off of him.

"Huh! Dusk!" everyone yelled, including Lightning but in her thoughts.

Dusk continued struggling until he finally got his hind legs under him GET...OFF!!!" Dusk yelled as he kicked him off of him.