a normal night

Happy and Toby were laying on their new sofa, all bundled in a blanket together.
Toby thought is was adorable how she intertwined their fingers. He loved how she was more open when it was just them, and not the whole team. The things she would do just around him, she would never speak of in front of the team.
They were watching Paper Towns again, because Toby absolutely loved that movie. It got to the part where Quentin and Margo were dancing in the building. Happy always thought the movie was stupid, but that part, she secretly found that part cute. She rested her head on his shoulder.
The moment was so adorable, until they heard a knock on the door. And had to pause the movie.
Happy got up and went to see who it was.
When she opened the door, there stood a girl. She looked kind of young, about 15, possibly. Bright red hair, looked kind of like Ariel. Short, a little bit shorter than Happy herself. She was wearing a Dan and Phil T-shirt, black ripped jeans, and British flag high top converse.
   "Hi. Are you Happy Curtis?" And when she talked she had kind of a Boston mixed with a Canadian accent.
   "Not yet. Happy Quinn, at the moment. Why? Who are you?"
   "I'm your daughter."

...to be continued...