1st Encounter [Hoshidan Flames Rise Once More: The Demon Meets the Retainer]

(The character involved in this is Reiko Haruka by @VelocityRider. An original character from the game Fire Emblem Fates, Reiko grew up on a little Hoshidan town. Her family owns a popular little bakery in their town. She has two older sisters and an older brother. She grew up a little rebellious, her parents wanted her to marry at such a young age and because she always refuses, they treat her terribly. She is always ignored, her sisters and brother are praised for the smallest things. Reiko's dream was to join the Hoshidan army and become a retainer to the royal family. She endured the treatment her family gave her with the help of her best friends, Eiji and Kou. When she turned 18, she left her family and went to the Hoshidan capital to enlist for the army. From there she and her friends became retainers for Lady Cardia. Hope you like where I take this.)

Wind rushed to Leon's head as he fell at an intense rate from the sky

Wind rushed to Leon's head as he fell at an intense rate from the sky. Closing his eyes, he tried to summon his hover board...with no success. How long is it going to be before Zero learns to bring me through another dimension without causing me to hurtle from the atmosphere, he thought to himself, already used to the painful landings.

"Am I hallucinating?" Reiko asked herself, rubbing her eyes. Spinning around, Leon tried to catch himself on a tree branch only for it to break, causing him to land painfully on his face. He lost consciousness so quickly, he didn't have time to realize someone else was already there.

The dark brown haired girl watched as he crashed into the ground, knocking out from the impact. Rushing to him, she checked his pulse. "He must be pretty tough to survive a fall like that... Maybe I should take him to my lady? ...Oh, what if he's dangerous? I'll take care of him myself," the retainer grumbled to herself, beginning to drag him away. "I wouldn't forgive myself if it led to getting my lady killed." She groaned and had to take several breaks, amazed at how heavy he was for someone so skinny. Poking his arms, they were incredibly tough. His jacket was made of a different kind of leather than any she had the experience of wearing. He has a warrior's build... All that black... is he a Nohrian? It may have been a good decision, to keep him away from Lady Cardia. We're at peace with them... but you never know. Better to be safe than sorry.

It took her a while to carry him through the forest when she heard someone else nearby. Who on earth could possibly... Azura. She recognized that divine voice anywhere. If Azura found her, she would surely question why she was carrying a man away from the kingdom, especially without her lady. Not wanting to take the chance, Reiko tried her best to start dragging him away from the singing. Despite her attempts, the singing seemed to be growing louder. Leon seemed to stir at the sound of it, the girl looked at him nervously. You couldn't have woken up before I dragged you out here? I'm going to get in trouble...

As the singing grew louder and louder, Reiko felt dread weighing on her heart. Is that really Azura? Why do I feel so terrible all of a sudden? Usually Azura's voice filled people with power, even saving them from being possessed. This feeling was the opposite. It made you feel like something was gnawing at your soul. Like something wanted to rip you and everything you loved apart. It was haunting. A mist seemed to begin to come around them, the further Reiko pulled him in. Mist in Hoshido? What on earth is going on? she couldn't recall seeing any clouds.