4th Encounter: [Just Like Magic!]

(This next character is Trent by Theresa_Stormy . He is a Guardian which means he was created by angels for the purpose of protecting humans. A wind element user. He is proud, protective of his friends and family. Though he has no interest in leadership, he aids the leader of his people so he often finds himself in leadership roles, in which he can fill with ease. He is pretty laid back and likes to crack jokes. Has a daughter and forever regrets missing the first few months of her life.

He hates anyone insulting his wife, threatening his daughter. Or obstacles preventing him from returning to them. Or getting bad news from home while on a mission. It distracts him from his job.

Feats: Trent had a spear broken in his rib cage, the tip of it lodged and he still kept fighting. This was during an attack he led in a dark underground to free a bunch of people.

He did get into a fight fight when he was teen, protecting his girlfriend against some boys who were bullying her.

In Guardians: Protector of Light (first installment of the series), he killed a leader of one of the enemy groups after the enemy tried to drown him in a lake.

Weaknesses: If his family were used against him, he would be incapable of doing anything. One thing that he hates is killing. When his friend died, he shut down for weeks. It's the same thing anytime someone he knows dies. Even if he doesn't know the person, he mourns

His opponent will be a villain in one of my future installments. His codename is The Devastator, known as the general of Tartarus (the antagonist army of the series).

Name: Copper Warden aka The Devastator

Short Bio: In The Unknown: Jalaiya, his involvement will take place in Northern Russia. Hand picked by Death for his incredible intellect, a demon who gained his strength from the blood of Diablos. What makes him so amazing is he is one of the first to take the blood and not lose control. In fact, it only made him more powerful. Copper earned his nickname for either completely physically or mentally destroying his enemies, by any means necessary. His task was break anyone connected to Leon or Katie, as well as them themselves.

Powers: Has an unbreakable chest, with his limbs easily able to extend abnormal lengths and smash through even the most powerful steel. His mind is so powerful, he can view and feel the fears of anyone who doesn't have the ability to block him out and use it against them. His limbs are made cybernetically, with the ability to regenerate using the blood of Diablos if they are severed.

Personality: Copper is always eerily calm, rarely showing signs of anger or excitement. Even with his lack of hesitation of showing the most extreme signs of cruelty, he won't show enjoyment. He'll merely mock his enemy for their weakness, challenging them to overcome their fate. The only time he ever grows furious is when he himself is being overwhelmed.

Weakness: Because of the fact that Copper is over calculating, he will not bother to check if the memories he is using are fake. His face can be shattered, but will not be killed unless the crystal behind his shades is broken. Within that time, his body will break apart, revealing his hearts. This is the only way to kill Copper by destroying these hearts. His attempts to break and torture his opponents leaves openings for counter attacks or chances for them to escape.)

A loud crunching snapped Trent from his sleep. Jumping to his feet, he barely could groan as a violent wind blew against his face. Auburn leaves and tree branches flew past him, some hitting the hands that covered him or his legs. "You sensed my approach? ...Peculiar," said a stern voice behind the tree in front of Trent. Birds left in a panic as another loud and threatening step came very close.