~Chapter Two:Bite of the Vampire and A Stranger Comes~

Apparently he had a friend coming because; next thing I know is that his friend is throwing me roughly on the ground near him and both of their eyes turn a blood red. I don’t scream though since their eyes don’t affect me like they did the first time I saw a vampire. This makes them mad so one of them pins me to the wall getting ready to bite me while the other watches for anyone coming. I still keep my face expressionless as the vampire bites into my neck and he drinks enough to make me turn until this other vampire pulls him off and kills them both. The new vampire has brown and red hair and red eyes while wearing a normal shirt and black pants. I slide down the wall and land on the ground while holding my neck with my hand. This new vampire looks over at me and says, ‘’come with me, you’ll be safe child.’’ I feel my throat burn and I say, ‘’m-my throat it b-burns.’’ He looks shocked and says more to himself than me, ‘’I knew I was too late. Although, she doesn’t seem very worried which is strange.’’  He takes me with him to this weird looking home and he gives me these pills saying, ‘’take these whenever you feel your throat burn like that okay.’’