Lost In Las Vegas - One Piece x Reader

Chapter 1:

  You, (Name)(Last Name) age (19-23) years old were just a normal girl but your life is wasn't easy as you expected, your older brother, (Brother's Name) he's like 4 years older than you keeps on pranking and messing with you and your parents are just minding their business and the next day you, your brother and your parents are going to Houston Texas to visit your Grandparents and your cousins for a week but you wanted to go somewhere else. Then the next day came your parents instantly wakes you and (Brother's Name) in 8 am that they have thirty minutes left before the plane leaves. You grabbed your bag and your luggage and went down stairs and your father gave you a passport and a lot of money and a credit card and everyone else have one and you all went to the van. After 10 minutes you and your parents and your brother went out of the van quickly and all of you sprinted to the plane but you suddenly dropped your bag and picked your things quickly and you stand up and you realize your way behind them now.

"Hey! Wait for me!!" You shouted and you started to sprint after them and you didn't know that your parent went to the left path but you took the wrong way. Your parents and your brother didn't notice you weren't with them but they just entered the plane and sat down on the chair but you keep on running to catch up and of course you didn't know because you take the wrong plane and you just entered the plane and find an available seat and started to rest.

HOURS LATER.....

The plane finally landed safely and you and the passengers exited the plane and you look around and you didn't see your parents or (Brother's Name).

"Mom? Dad? (Brother's Name)?" You wandered and you saw the door is closed and you were confused. "Where are they?" You asked your self.

IN HOUSTON TEXAS.....

The plane where your parents and your brother was finally landed and when they exited the plane Your father didn't see you.

"Son... Where's your sister?" He asked.

"I... don't know." He answered and your father's eyes widen.

"Honey! Our daughter isn't here!" He said in a panic tone and your mother's eyes widen in shock.

"SHE'S WHAT?!?!" She shouted and she fainted.

BACK TO YOU.....

You look out of the window and you saw lots of tall buildings and you saw a glimpse of a ferris wheel and an eiffel tower. And your eyes widen and run to the counter.

"Excuse me ma'am. Can I ask you something." You said as the lady in the counter puts her phone down as her call was finished.

"Yes Ma'am?" She asked kindly.

"What is this place?" You asked and the lady in the counter sighed softly.

"This is Las Vegas ma'am." She said...