Lost In Las Vegas - One Piece x Reader 2

Chapter 2:

  After what she said, your eyes widen in total shock.

"Oh snap. I'm in the wrong plane." You whispered and the lady in the counter looked at your expression.

"Is something wrong ma'am?" She asked and you nodded a little.

"I'm fine." You said lowly as you find a chair to sit on. "This is bad. My parents and my brother were in Houston and I'm in Vegas..." You said as you brighten up a bit."They're in Houston and I'm in Vegas...?" You said it again and you have a crazy idea in your head. When you walk out of the airport you went in the taxi and the taxi driver drives you to Las Vegas and you saw everything and you took some picture and you started to went out of the taxi and pay him some money and you went to different restaurants and shops to buy some souvenirs and after that you went to the mall to find a arcade gallery and play some games and it's like you can do whatever you wanted to do and you felt so happy.

IN HOUSTON TEXAS.....

Your parents and your brother went to the security room for help.

"What's your daughters name?" The police asked.

"(Name)." Your parents said in unison as the police write it on his notebook.

"When did you notice she's missing?" He asked.

"An hour ago when we arrived here." Your father said.

"I need more information about her and we will help you find her." The police said as your parents tell him everything about you.

IN LAS VEGAS.....

After those activities that you've done, you decided to stay in a hotel for two or three days and speaking of hotels, you found one.

"The 'Grand Line' Hotel? That's new." You said you shrugged your shoulders and entered the hotel and you were amazed by all the designs here. When you were about to go to the counter, someone called you.

"(N-NAME)?!" Your eyes widen and stopped walking and you turned around as you saw a very familiar girl with blue hair.

"V-Vivi?! Is that you?!" You asked in shock as vivi ran and hugged you and you hugged back.

"(Nickname) what are you doing here?!" She asked happily and you sighed a little.

"I was about to check in for at least two or three days." You said as vivi grabbed your hand and walks to the counter with you.

"Don't worry I'll help you." Vivi said as she started to talk to the counter for like ten minutes. "Alright (Name). You're staying in my room. I have extra bed there and she also said you can stay here for a week." She said and you raised you eyebrows.

"Really? Okay then. Let's go!" You said as you and vivi went in the elevator...