Lost In Las Vegas - One Piece x Reader 7

Chapter 7:

  You and usopp started to follow them for a few minutes and you saw them that they headed to the zoo.

"Uhh, usopp, why are they going to the zoo?" You asked him.

"That's the first place they always go. They're just messing with the other animals here in vegas." Usopp said and you jaw dropped.

"Seriously?! I'm so recording this!" You said happily as you filmed every movement they made and after 10 minutes, they started to leave. "Hey where are they going now?" You asked.

"To the park (Nickname). This is where the real mess up started." Usopp said with a grin and you smirked a little.

"I'm SO in." You said menacingly as you and usopp followed them to the park. And when the two of you made it, you and usopp hid behind a huge tree and you recorded their biggest mess up and after those mess up they've made, you and usopp laughed of what they did and soon you notice that they started to leave.

"(Name) they're headed back to the hotel." Usopp said and you nodded.

"Got it." You said as you followed them back to the hotel. Once you two entered the hotel they went in the elevator. "Wait that's it?" You asked him and he nodded.

"Yeah of course. You can't tell them about this (Name), it's our secret." He said and you nodded.

"I won't tell. Not a single word." You said as you and usopp went in the elevator and usopp pressed the button '6' which means the sixth floor and you press the button '10' for the tenth floor. As when the elevator stops at the sixth floor, the elevator door opens as usopp walked out.

"Good night (Nickname), see you tomorrow." Usopp said as you waved your hand to him.

"Good night Usopp." You said as the elevator door closed and finally stops at the tenth floor. When the elevator door opens, you walk out of the elevator and when you headed to your room, you saw the door was opened a bit and when you opened the door your eyes widen in shock, there's a lot of people asleep in this room, the bed waf full and also you saw luffy and a green haired man sleeping on the floor and you sighed. 'Seriously?!?! This is really huge right now...' You thought as you tip toed to your things, as when you almost get your things, you yelp a bit a you felt someone grabbed your wrist, you turn your head to see a freckled faced man you saw earlier."What the? Let go-" Before you said it, he started to pull you to the bed and hugged you tighter to his chest and your eyes widen and blushed."Hey let go off me now!" You shouted and no response as the man slept harder. You groaned angrily a bit as you started to fall asleep...